• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beekay

• philmayfield

• DJ360

• nonnaB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from QMC again........the last eight days have been a bit Traumatic to say the least,,...blood tests,,X-rays,,and today a visit to a Consultant........cut a long story short......problem

Result........CT Scans all clear......just got letter..been sweating for a fortnight......

Two years ago today..........my life changed forever,,,about this time i was on my way down to the operating theatre for what turned out to be a ten hour operation...........its been life changing in

Posted Images

Thankyou Ian it was a ceremony for all 80 yr olds whose birthday is/ was this year. I have to wait til November. 

• Like 1

CT I can’t get back onto the topic you put Google maps on but I looked Trowell rd up and it must be right as from 14 to where the “ Paddocks” stable was is about the right distance. It was opposite Glaisdale now that I’ve seen it. No doubt the road was named after the stables( Wollaton Paddocks) They had been there for years.

Thanks you solved a mystery.

This afternoon we have been playing with clay in a pottery 'taster' lesson.

Inspired by Pottery Throwdown on TV we  sallied forth to create a masterpiece, a thing of beauty, a wonder to behold...

Well they were certainly something to behold alright...

After three hours we found the finished products are not so much a throwdown, more a throw up.   :Shock:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I say:

It's a postmodern yet pre-industrial construct with elements of cyber punk. It engages with the discourse between the artist, and the notion of art for its own sake. It has a dystopian feel not often seen.

Whilst there is an erotic concomittance between times past and ultra futuristic memes it somehow manages to avoid the pretentiousness of an over blown description.

She says:

It's crap, bin it..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Watching Wimbledon - not so much for the actual tennis but for  the lovely deep voice of the umpire!

• Like 1

BK. I can have understand him perfectly!  I just love that beautiful deep voice!

Does he gargle with Domestos.? Same with the Djokovitch match. Couldn't make head or tails of her either. Bloody good game though. B.

• Like 1

I was called in for knee surgery at 07"30, then 1100 am and finally at 'how soon can you get here?

Surgery was OK.Just some self administered. Diazepem plus Midazolam and Heroin.

Was awake pretty much throughout.

Ended up  getting Catherised due to drug effects on bladder.Better then exploding I suppose but my last unexplored orifice is no longer virgin  Territory....

Now the feeling is back in my legs and elsewhere and the bandage over the scar feels too tight. Very painful.

Also being forced keep on wearing a gown with straps made of barbed wire..

Ohh.and theyve got me in a high dependency unit. 

Need to try to get some sleep.

• Like 4

Good to hear Col, glad all went well. It sounds uncomfortable at the moment but I’m sure it will be worth it.  thumbsup

Col, Hope the discomfort will ease soon.  At least yo’ll not have to worry about wetting the bed !!  Thinking of you. X

• Like 1