• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beekay

• philmayfield

• DJ360

• nonnaB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from QMC again........the last eight days have been a bit Traumatic to say the least,,...blood tests,,X-rays,,and today a visit to a Consultant........cut a long story short......problem

Result........CT Scans all clear......just got letter..been sweating for a fortnight......

Two years ago today..........my life changed forever,,,about this time i was on my way down to the operating theatre for what turned out to be a ten hour operation...........its been life changing in

Posted Images

Not been feeling to good, too many scans ,cameras , needles and other tests, on the way up now. A few more appointments and then back to my normal self. Hands really soft with washing up and ironing, all ready for the gardening season.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Good to see you posting again Trogg.  You’ve been missed.  Thankyou for my birthday greetings  x

Some one named trogg as just posted Is this a new member ??  

No of cause not it's our freindly member Trogg.

Welcome Back x

• Like 1

Sorry to miss your Birthday M but here goes

HAVE A GREAT BELATED BIRTHDAY   M

• Like 1

Welcome back Trogg (my salt sourcer at the last meet up!) Take care of you.

How’s my day? It startled off with a broken laptop. The power switch light is on but it will not start up or switch off, rather annoying as I have hardly used it for the last few months. My grandson is coming here soon to hopefully sort it out. I am doing this on my iPad and my fingers will not do what I want them to.

Trogg, could it possibly be that your laptop has 'frozen'. Are you able to remove the battery and then reinstate it? Sometimes this works.

Only guessing mind. Take care.

Grandson came took out battery then reinstalled it , works OK. Many thanks to BK and Phil, there was many very small screws I would not have managed it , small screws and stiff fingers dont work well together.

I'm more than happy to be of service Trogg. I've just had a look at my laptop and I think I would need a tin opener or something to get into it.

Talking of computers (not brill on them)  I did have a ASUS which was 10inch bit like a notepad plus very light and easy to take anywhere with you. 

Story   Master wanted to watch more sport on tv so went back to BT  every thing was fine landline. TV (lots of footie ) internet our 2 lap tops worked in fact one is so old thought it might be ready for bin??? but know it just came back to life. Even master's kindal worked. So far so good   just a minute what about my little baby??? well after being on the phone emailing BT for a full week it still did not want to get back into the swing of things, so went and brought a new ASUS  Crome bit bigger 12"   but it works ??? now my old one grandson said " should I take it clear data then sell it for you?"  ok I said 

Not seen any ASUS or grandson since. if fact might fill in a form for Missing person with a ASUS.

Took Jj out for a quick walk, he will have a longer walk later. What a lovely morning after the last few days, birds singing, sky blue (at moment), daffodils and snowdrops out. Feels like spring is arriving, might be able to ditch the thermals finally! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1