DJ360

How's your day?

Margie I used to organise a competition with my kids when they were young. Who could keep quiet without making a sound the longest !

• Like 2

I tried to get Mrs C to play that one too !

• Like 1

Sitting here with a cup of tea..after a day of more mixes than a box of Bassetts..The shower door and panel were a terror to fit...my Son tells me he got engaged on a Gondola in Venice..i think he's fibbing...my helper was late..his bank account was scammed by a fake son in the Lebanon...the plumber filled the tank with insulation and rubbish..so had to drain down and clean out..the phone bill is in.

Must have been a bogger in my previous life.

• Upvote 1

Melissa and Catfan, Seeing how long they could keep quiet....I don't think that would work with our two!   I know very  little children still like playing 'sleeping tigers' at parties and the toddlers that I know like the song about sleeping bunnies, but they only manage about 30 seconds with their eyes closed ...

I think it will have to be Monopoly, Scrabble, Othello and Yahtzee, followed by a bike ride round the village and ending up in the park for a picnic... as long as it doesn't rain!  

Sorry you've had such a trying day, Ian

• Like 1

Funny thing about Grandparents.........they tell us things that they would'nt tell their Mams and Dads,,i've now got grandkids in their 30s.who still tell me they remember telling me things that i never 'split on them for'' and must admit 'vice versa'' one of em tells me 'the things you said grandad i still think about'' he's in the Army and travels the world,,and makes me so proud,,the furthest i took him was Yarmouth..................

• Like 3

1 hour ago, IAN123. said:

Must have been a bogger in my previous life.

Who am I to disagree with you IAN.

• Like 1

After playtime with their little pals there was always a prize for who could collect the most toys and put them back in the box. Strangely enough there always seemed to be just the right number of tubes of Smarties for everyone to win a prize

• Like 1