How's your day?

LIZZIE, IF YOU HAD COME TO WROXHAM YOU COULD HAVE GONE ON THE BURE VALLEY RAILWAY, ALL THE WAY UP TO AYLSHAM. MIGHT'VE EVEN TREATED YOU TO A COFFEE.  smile2

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beekay

• philmayfield

• DJ360

• nonnaB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from QMC again........the last eight days have been a bit Traumatic to say the least,,...blood tests,,X-rays,,and today a visit to a Consultant........cut a long story short......problem

Result........CT Scans all clear......just got letter..been sweating for a fortnight......

Two years ago today..........my life changed forever,,,about this time i was on my way down to the operating theatre for what turned out to be a ten hour operation...........its been life changing in

Posted Images

BK. PLEASE TURN OFF THE CAPITAL. LETTERS.  IT FEELS LIKE YOU'RE SHOUTING!!

• Like 3

Sorry Margie, it's just that I've been using my little lap top because can't get a signal on me tablet. Also the light is fading and I can't see the flipping writing ! Beekay. :flyswat:

1 hour ago, Beekay said:

Also the light is fading and I can't see the flipping writing

We've had 'leccy lights fer ages we 'ave...   :tease:

• Like 1

Nobody said anything abaht using electricity, no wonder I have trouble getting out.:flyswat:

It's Friday and coming to the end of our holiday. But, !today I is bin feeding me Heron again. This time he has bin dining on Cooked Ham ! nowt but the best for my visitor... Might give him my E-mail address so he can keep in touch. Had a lovely week but it's raining today. Not really bothered though once I'm in my car driving home. Will wave again to Margie when we pass the Posh bit of Cambs. I allus curtsey when I pass Ely.  :yahoo:

• Like 1

BK,  are you saying I'm posh?  If you come to a meet up, you'll see I'm definitely not!

Margie I never said owt of the sort. Merely pay homage to the fair City and great county. We allus enjoy driving through on our way to Norfolk. Prefer this route to going up the boring A12 through Essex. You find abetter class of tree around Elvden and Thetford.. englandflag

• Like 1

I've got a friend in Woodthorpe and she's not posh, but she speaks well of you Phil.  cool2

21 minutes ago, philmayfield said:

Yes but I haven’t lived there since 1962 and my place of birth was a nursing home in Carrington.

Your fame is wide spread. Possibly due to the 'Wanted dead or alive' posters.

1 hour ago, MargieH said:

BK,  are you saying I'm posh?  If you come to a meet up, you'll see I'm definitely not!

She is really BK, 'onest. Lived in Woodboro' and everyfing. I allus tug me forelock and I'd doff me 'at if I could afford one...:P

Tomorrow is World Naked Gardening Day as advised by Compo. Temperature round here will be around ten C. I’ll be clearing out a greenhouse ready for the tomato plants. Shouldn’t be too bad in there with the door closed. :biggrin:

3 hours ago, Brew said:

She is really BK, 'onest. Lived in Woodboro' and everyfing. I allus tug me forelock and I'd doff me 'at if I could afford one...:P

Woodthorpe, Brew, not Woodborough...  

Not really sure what posh means anyway - I treat everyone the same (and I once refused an invitation to a Buckingham Palace Garden Party because I couldn't be bothered to find something half-decent to wear!)

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, MargieH said:

Woodthorpe, Brew, not Woodborough...  

Ooer..  sooo sooory Your margieness, please forgive...

Wow oh wow, not even royalty is posh enough for our Margie!!    :P

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
6 hours ago, philmayfield said:

Yes but I haven’t lived there since 1962 and my place of birth was a nursing home in Carrington.

Not The Firs in Sherwood then Phil, like me?