DJ360

How's your day?

BK  so sorry to read about your brother's passing... a phone call like that is always a big shock.    Did he have a heart problem or was it just 'out of the blue'?   Please know that we will be thinking of you and praying that you will get some sleep tonight.  xx

4 hours ago, nonnaB said:

Italian TV is working full time on this and its making the british look fools. It seems the italians were more well informed of what it would entail.

3 hours ago, jonab said:

Likewise in France.

We don't need Italians or the French to make us look fools, we doing a perfectly good job of it ourselves than you very much...

• Like 1

I was told of my brothers death by phone - it's a hell of a shock. You have my sympathies and condolences mate.

Many thanks to one and all for your kind words. I'm still a bit dopey at the moment, don't know what to think. Big brother did have one or to ailments which would contribute. That's all three brothers gone now, one older and two younger, and I'm seventy five !! Thanks again, Barrie.

A similar situation to my in laws. My wife has lost three brothers, and a brother in law within the last three years, as well as her mother a year ago. A couple of my in laws thought their family to be jinxed, but I told them that it was far more simple than that. Coming from a very large family, they're all of a similar age, and that a period of constant passing is inevitable. Sad, but simple !

My heart is with you Barrie,,

Very sorry to hear of your loss, Beekay. Even when you are aware that a person is ill, it still comes as a shock but out of the blue, like this, it takes some coming to terms with. Take comfort in the many memories you have of happy times.

Sorry to read your post Barrie, what a terrible shock for you.  Let’s hope your brother didn’t suffer.  So sad that all your brothers have passed, our thoughts are with you and hope you get up here to say your farewells.