DJ360

How's your day?

You can try all you like Ben , but you're only getting one like !

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, benjamin1945 said:

Sorry don't know what occurred there,, im sure admin will sort,,

How did you manage to make the same post 12 times :rolleyes:.   That is definitely a new record.

Don't do owt by halves cliff ton   lol,,, sorry,,,it was on me phone and did'nt think it had registered........thanks,,, 

edit,, and thanks for saving me likes.........

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Careful on 'yer bike Ben...  Don't overdo it.

Meanwhile, here it is getting cloudier by the minute and now down to about 18 C.  Guess I'll just have to do something useful instead of lounging in the garden 'Au Naturel'. :(

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, benjamin1945 said:

Don't do owt by halves cliff ton   lol,,, sorry,,,it was on me phone and did'nt think it had registered........thanks,,,

All the best people do it Ben...

4 minutes ago, benjamin1945 said:

All the best people do it Ben...

• Like 1

Just kidding....  :laugh:

• Like 1

Biked again this morning,,just back,,legs aching so must be doing me good,,,its giving me the chance to explore off the beaten track,,,you tend not to notice much driving in your car.

Today came across West Park,,,quite large and the site of the former Pit,,, a map of the area and the locations of different parts of the Colliery was also interesting showing where everything was in 1960,,,

My first game of football for City Boys,,,was about 1956 against East Kirkby boys,,,at Kirkby,,so must have been the other side of town,,making it my mission to find the venue if it still exists.

I was 10 or 11 when i played there,,,still remember catching a Trent Bus on my own,,caught the bus on Hucknall road near Basford Hospital ,early one saturday morning,,imagine a Ten year old doing that today,,,still recall the game quite clearly,,i played left half and we won 6-0,,,thought i was the next Ference Puskas,,,,who remembers him ?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Can't imagen you riding a bike ben, hope you haven't got them cut off trousers and sandals on :biggrin:    

• Like 1

Certainly not Sue,,

Still stylish,,

Black slimline track suit bottoms,,

Black,well polished,,Docker shoes,,

Blue and white,long sleeved check shirt,with high necked Black T shirt,plus black Neckerchief,, all finished off with black flat cap,,

Not forgetting,, hands free voice button,for giving a cheerful if raspy "good morning " to all the early morning lady Dog walkers""   lol

• Like 4

Now there's a mental picture to conjur  with. Ben in skin tight fluorescent Lycra head down bum up pedalling for all he's worth...  :Shock:

• Like 2

No lycra Brew,, straight handlebars,so head up,,Bum firmly on the seat,,sedately pedalling along,,  lol

• Like 1

Can you pull a wheelie? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, benjamin1945 said:

No lycra Brew,, straight handlebars,so head up,,Bum firmly on the seat,,sedately pedalling along,,  lol

Good for you and more power to yer

• Like 1

1 hour ago, radfordred said:

Can you pull a wheelie? 

Not on a unicycle.

Not been reading many posts lately....but what happened to the "new teacher" who seems to have disappeared !.

Probably having a few Inset Days .......

• Upvote 1

Probably same as the other 3 teachers that came on here, all very similar.

The phrase 'Had their day ' springs to mind !

4 hours ago, Brew said:

Now there's a mental picture to conjure with. Ben in skin tight fluorescent Lycra head down bum up pedalling for all he's worth.

Granville lives! :Shock:

• Like 2

Up at 7 felt crappy everything aching,,

So got dressed al la yesterday,,and had a good burst on me bike,,after 10 minutes began to feel good,,nearly tempted into some wheelies as suggested by RR,,but thought better of it,, 

Now feel great,,this excersize is working well,, got back,,over the garden wall chat"""with lady next door,,who said ""she'd ride tandem if i got one"" 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Go for it Ben !  The wheelies,  not the neighbour !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Go for it Ben ! The neighbours , not the wheelies !   Remember your from Bestwood Estate, your reputation is at stake.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, benjamin1945 said:

nearly tempted into some wheelies

Just make sure you nuts are tight youth :Shock:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Had to force mesen to get biking this morning,,,,,chucking it down...anyway 'tightened me nuts'' and went for it,,,no wobbles or feeling off,,,getting stronger each day........and went a bit further than i have been doing.............