DJ360

How's your day?

Nonna, I am really sorry to read your news. Our condolences to you all.

• Like 1

Condolences to you and your family Nonna. 

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that nonna; deepest sympathy to all your family and relatives.

• Like 1

Dearest Nonna, just read your sad news. Please accept sincerest and deepest condolences from both Tina and I,  to you and all your family, Barrie.

• Like 1

Truly sorry to hear that, Nonna.  Sincere condolences to you and the rest of the family.

• Like 1

Oh Nonna, such sad news.  Roger and I send our sincere condolences to you and the rest of your family, you’re in our thoughts. May your dear Mum rest in peace xx

• Like 1

That's sad nonna... heartfelt condolences...

• Like 1

Nonna,  just read your post. Try to think of all the times your mum made you laugh. Maureen whittles about not visiting Ken in the last few weeks (she couldn't anyway) and thinks he would have been alone and confused. Although your mum didn't speak Italian, care and compassion doesn't need a language to express itself. Look after yourself (and your family)

You are in our prayers.

Phil

• Like 1

Oh nonna,  so sad  that your dear mum has passed away.   You'll be pleased though that you were able to spend a little time with her before she left ......  even if she appeared not to recognise your presence, she may well have been aware of it.  Thinking and praying for you and your family xx

• Like 1

My deepest condolences Nonna.

• Like 1

Oh Nonna, I'm so sorry to hear about your Mum, but I'm pleased you saw her finally, although it wasn't in the best of circumstances. Losing your Mum, as I well know, is just so difficult and so sad

• Like 1

Nonna so sorry to hear about your mum. it brought back so many memories for me, I was out walking my dog when i got a phone call from my mums home, but when i arrived she had allready gone. Even now  i still remember lots of good time spent with my mum. It is hard but you to will allso remember the good times. Just would like to quote small verse that was told to me by an Italian lady.    God saw the hill was hard to climb, so closed you eyes , and said peace be thyn, God's garden must be beautifull as he only choose's the best.

• Like 1

So sad, Brenda. We at le BsL send our sympathies at this sad and difficult time for you all.

• Like 1

So sorry to hear your sad news, remember all the happy times with your mum, may peace be with you.

• Like 1

My thoughts are truly with you Nonna.....

• Like 1

Nonna, my sincerest condolences my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

• Like 1

I'm late with this, but sincere condolences Brenda, for the loss of your mum.

• Like 1

Nonna, I am sure that I can speak for all Nottstalgians in this part of the world, please accept our condolences on your loss

• Like 1

Sorry to hear your sad news Nonna sincere condolences.

• Like 1

Most of today has been good for me.  An actual GP appointment, (rarer than hens teeth these days but thankful to be given the opportunity)  and my mind is at ease.   Odd experience walking in and seeing my female GP  dressed in a dull grey trouser outfit, but she did say it was easy to decide what to wear every day! 
A quick nip to the supermarket and bumped into our local celebrity Sheku Kanneh-Mason, what a lovely approachable young man he is and we had a little chat.  But then, doom and gloom listening to the Forest game on Radio Nottingham.  A dreadful 90 minutes, just not good enough unfortunately.  Maybe next year?