DJ360

How's your day?

Ay up, Beekay, my adopted big brother, you just rein it in a bit!  Just because our very own Ben likes doing the rounds of hospitals so he can chat up the nurses, doesn't mean you can do likewise!  Feet up, rest and look after yourself!

• Like 1

Sorry to hear of your problem Beekay,  take it easy and you will be back to your normal self , so no running around and getting into trouble.

• Like 1

I hope you're already feeling the  benefit of the new stent, BK,  but please take things easy for a while - I expect the hospital has given you guidelines and a timescale.....  best wishes to you and Tina xx

• Like 1

Sincerest thanks and gratitude to all of you for your kind words. Good night and God Bless.

• Like 3

Sorry to read of your heart Attack BK. Take it easy and I hope you have speedy recovery. All the Nottstalgians will be rootin' for you.xx 

• Like 1

Eyeup Beekay.  sorry to read of your heart attack.  Take it real easy for a few days and you'll soon be chipper again.  Best wishes.  Dave and the boys.

• Like 1

Blimey Beekay, you've had quite a busy day, only just seen this and hope you're sleeping soundly.  Take care fella, I'm sure you'll feel right as rain soon.  Sending my best wishes to you. x

• Like 1

Flippin' 'Eck BK!!!  Bin there.. done that..

You know the score 'cos you've bin there before.....  :)

Do as you're told etc... and yo'll be right as rain ..

• Like 1

Just got home from boating, read about your heart attack take care take it easy and keep your pecker up keep posting the jokes laughter is the best medicine.

• Like 1

Beekay     sorry to hear that you are not 100% Just Chill.

Get well soon  Just Rest.

• Like 1

Beekay

Just a de-coke and a valve regrind, should keep the old motor going for a good few years.

Take care whilst running the the new engine in.

• Like 1

Get well soon Bee-Kay...

• Like 1

Just read about your heart issue Beekay. Hope you are recovering well - judging by your post, you certainly know how to take serious matters in your stride!

• Like 1

Best wishes BK. Just thinking, there's a lot of bits of metal rattling around inside of us Nottstalgians

• Like 1

Just seen the post, Beekay. Take care and make sure they look after you.

• Like 1

BK . Well I've not looked in for a few days and what do I find. Our good old jolly BK has had a heart attack. What HAVE you been doing? Painting bits of metal doesn't seem to be strenuous and in lockdown what can you do?

Seriously Barrie I'm so sorry and I hope you are now feeling a bit more relaxed and trying to rest as much as possible. Just take great care of yourself and don't try climbing mountains or trying to train for a marathon.

• Like 1

Said it afore and I'll say it again. Your kind thoughts and posts are as good as any medicine. They have lifted me out of feeling depressed and scared. I know it sounds rather cheesey but my sincere thanks to all.

Nonna, if you're reading this, it was more than bits of metal, "that churn were bloody heavy".(I think humping that around brought on 1st Attack).

So sorry I'll send you some relaxing photos

I didn't mean to be do heavy

• Like 1