How's your day?

I got a phone call from Wrightington Pre Op.  "Our Nurse spelled your name wrong on your blood samples, so the Lab wouldn't accept them.. Can you come back and have them taken again..?"

"Why not?.. I've got nothing else to do..."

• Like 1
  • Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beekay

• DJ360

• philmayfield

• nonnaB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from QMC again........the last eight days have been a bit Traumatic to say the least,,...blood tests,,X-rays,,and today a visit to a Consultant........cut a long story short......problem

Result........CT Scans all clear......just got letter..been sweating for a fortnight......

Two years ago today..........my life changed forever,,,about this time i was on my way down to the operating theatre for what turned out to be a ten hour operation...........its been life changing in

Posted Images

Morning DJ  similar thing happend to me!! went into QMC treatment center, after I had my opp Doctor ?? came up to me and said, from your B/T you are very short of ??? so i'll write you out a persription.  (it took him 10mins to explaine what i needed and why)   Then a few minutes after, he came back and told me that he had picked up the wrong folder and he was sorry but it was some one else who had the problem.  Maybe he just wanted to try out a new persciption for wacke bacca.

Beautifull  BK

Happy Birthday Mrs B 

2 hours ago, mary1947 said:

Beautifull  BK

Happy Birthday Mrs B 

I'll send you a personal picture Mary1947. X

Finished my little pixie today

4-C192-D21-1-E5-E-499-B-95-A0-564649-A45

• Like 5

Excellent nonna, you could start a cottage industry selling them on Ebay...

1 hour ago, Brew said:

Excellent nonna, you could start a cottage industry selling them on Ebay...

Thankyou Brew . For the moment I’m enjoying creating these characters. I wish I had discovered the pastime a long while ago. I have a large clown that sits near the phone and various animals cluttered everywhere.Shall have to have a clear up soon.

CT A good idea for the next one. Thanks. Might be a copyright issue though.

Thank you to everyone for my Happy Birthday messages, really appreciate it. Only another day older I keep telling myself. Would really love to be back though dancing on that stage at the Union Boat Club back in the day! Would look pretty stupid now though I guess. Sleep tight all x

• Like 2

I'm with you on that one mrs B would be nice if for just one night all of us could go back to our 20s.  Meet you all at the Union Boat Club  at our Friday night next week.

Happy belated birthday Mrs B. Yes the years go too quickly now.

On 4/9/2022 at 2:58 AM, DJ360 said:

I got a phone call from Wrightington Pre Op.  "Our Nurse spelled your name wrong on your blood samples, so the Lab wouldn't accept them.. Can you come back and have them taken again..?"

"Why not?.. I've got nothing else to do..."

A few yrs ago my surgeon got my age wrong but I didnt realise until after my op waiting for my dismissal. It was still wrong when he gave it to me, so I waited and waited and finally got fedup. Decided to ring my oncologist to find out what to do. Onc told me to leave hospital and return home. Ten minutes before I got home Turin hospital rang to say I hadnt waited for my dismissal paper. Eventually it was sent to my onc at my usual hospital. This surgeon had made me wait on various occasions because we didnt receive a message where to go before my op. He thought it was my fault and we had ignored the message so on arrival in Turin there was a big argument between my husband and the surgeon. ( where we live doesnt have a reliable reception for phones, being between 2 hills)

• Like 1

Tried a 'Turkish Barber'' this morning........all i have is a number ' one..........and eyebrows trimmed.........

Conversation at the door went.........

How much for an old Man who just wants a number One ?

Whatever you want to Pay me...!!

Very pleasant conversation...had the number One plus 'Eyebrows''' also 'Razored'' me 'Sideburns''

Gave him a POUND.....and told him to keep the change''''

His face was a Turkish Picture'''

Then paid him Properly....was very funny...at least he had a sense humour.........lol

• Like 1

Bought a packet of Tomato seeds from the local garden centre - £3.99 - number of seeds, 5 - germination tally (so far), 1. Don't think I'm going to be competing with Aldi!!

Don't know what production machinery the seed merchants use but I could hardly see the blighters and as for weighing them, well, not going to be using kitchen scales are they?

Tomato plants were £4.50 each in Waitrose yesterday! Plants at Hilltop Gedling were 50p. Still too early in my opinion to put tomato plants in an unheated greenhouse. Middle of May at the earliest.