Jerry Lewis R.I.P.

You've not missed much Mel & Malcolm. He was supposed to be the Yanks answer to Norman Wisdom ! Not a cat in hells chance !

You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain ?...........oh no red that was J lee Lewis.................Carnie !!!!

I felt the same about Brucie, but refrained from posting as I appreciate that some folk get uppity very easily.

• Like 2

As they say, humour often doesn't travel across the Atlantic. I believe the late Bruce Forsyth tried on several occasions to make his break in the USA but wasn't successful. Morecambe and Wise also tried it. Just didn't take off.

Frasier is very subtle and extremely hilarious. I've got over 200 episodes recorded for long winter evenings!

Great balls of fire.................love it Carnie.............you sure we didn't meet back in the day..................lol.

19 minutes ago, FLY2 said:

Frasier is very subtle and extremely hilarious. I've got over 200 episodes recorded for long winter evenings!

Know what you mean Fly...............i'm the same with 'Cheers'.........love it...........thing is they laugh at themselves.................

Cheers was sensational as was Home Improvements, Golden Girls  and Roseanne, but the rest..... Useless !

Pre teens            loved Jerry Lewis.......and his films with Dino............but after the 50s not my cup of Tea at all..........