Thanks for the tip about the film. Will try and watch it on Iplayer. We are all booked in to see 'The Billy Fury Story' at the Embassy Theatre Skegness next month, seen it twice already but just love the music.

Chulla, I wonder if the fellow who is the son of a lady who lunches with the wife of the man who is one of our Nottstalgians will be playing guitar with the Tornados this year? slywink

3 hours ago, carni said:

Thanks for the tip about the film. Will try and watch it on Iplayer. We are all booked in to see 'The Billy Fury Story' at the Embassy Theatre Skegness next month,

Carni- have booked to see the Billy Fury story next month at Newcastle City Hall, if you have seen it more than once that's a good recommendation.

• Like 1

Thanks David. We have been out all day so I haven't had chance to watch it yet. I have just read your post  and decided to make sure I can definitely get it on I Player. It is there, so hopefully I can get an hour or so tomorrow to catch up. Thanks for the tip about the DVD. Much appreciated.:)

Blummin' Eck. Having one of those can't sleep nights, so what better could I do but shove my earplugs in and watch 'The sound of Fury' on IPlayer. Really enjoyed it, he was well thought of not only by his fans (Me Me) but many in the music industry. I imagine it will still be on IPlayer for a bit longer, if your not a fan of his, there are plenty of other items of interest on there as well.

Must get my 'Retro Record Player' on when we get to a decent hour and play my 'Sound of Fury LP', probably when I have my Sugar Puffs. :biggrin:

• 7 months later...