Catfan's Blog.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wanted to walk in to Bulwell with Mrs C & Christmas was the goal. Got my legs working better by walking up & down the stairs, hard work but paid off. The last SH meetup was very hard, T

Age is just an irrelevant number, my body feels like a 90 year old with new bits added that don't work well, but I am still told to grow up. Having children young has many advantages ,you grow up with

Got kicked out the QMC last week & realised I was having daytime & nightime "Hypo's due to low blood glucose levels. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypoglycemia Absolutely awful exper

1 hour ago, loppylugs said:

What did you say to the moggy, Jill?  :biggrin:. Btw.  Hope you didn't hurt yourself.

No harm done, Loppy. I was on feeding duty down at cat rescue. The little beggars think they'll get fed more quickly if they walk in front of you! :blink:

• Like 1

Today is my beloved Mrs Cs birthday. Instead of spending 5 days at the Royal Hotel Skegness like last year. This year we had to cancel due to recent events.

Both of us have slight colds anyway. Oh well !

• Like 2

Have a great day Sue. I take it you're waiting on her hand and foot today are you Mike ?

• Like 1