Catfan's Blog.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wanted to walk in to Bulwell with Mrs C & Christmas was the goal. Got my legs working better by walking up & down the stairs, hard work but paid off. The last SH meetup was very hard, T

Age is just an irrelevant number, my body feels like a 90 year old with new bits added that don't work well, but I am still told to grow up. Having children young has many advantages ,you grow up with

Got kicked out the QMC last week & realised I was having daytime & nightime "Hypo's due to low blood glucose levels. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypoglycemia Absolutely awful exper

Returned to my bed, shivering & shaking, can't get warm.

Mrs C been dispatched to Tesco for a bottle of ginger wine. Can't drink spirits.

She is constantly fussing like she does. 

Soon be right again.

• Like 1

Hope you'll soon be better, Catfan.  Our appointment for a flu jab isn't until October 14 so hope it doesn't get to us before then!

• Like 1

I'm down with the Crud too, Mick.  Not quite as rough as you've got it but sinus issues and a cough.  Don't feel like doing nowt.  It's hot again here too.  Ok inside in the air conditioning, but like an oven when you step outside.  Oh well!  Mrs Loppy is feeling better so she is keeping the teapot going again.  Hope you are soon feeling better.

• Like 1

Just read post (page 1) good comments from you fellows but be carful you all don't turn into engine driver's  instead of lovable husband's/ partner's.

Sorry to hear your unwell caftan maybe Mrs caftan will make you a cup of tea.

Sorry could not resist hope you get well soon.

• Like 1

All pups are cute, Jill.  It's what the turn into that wears you out.  Lol.

Thanks for the sympathy.  It's revenge on Mrs. L for being sick last week.  That's where I bloomin' well gorrit from.  :biggrin:

Btw.  Nobody can out bark Jake.  Cute Beagle, indeed.

• Upvote 1
55 minutes ago, plantfit said:

Man flu is a very serious complaint that very few women understand,,,,,,,,,isitsafe

Rog

Think you will find women understand it very well.....     Saying that we look after you very well when you have it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Not going to the house of the Lord today, still not feeling 100% but what really annoys me is those who go to church, the pub or anywhere where people gather with their coughs & colds & spread their germs so others get infected.

Mrs C gone to church she is disgustingly fit, all that keep fit milarky she says. Anyway she is a Communion Steward today, divvying out the wine & bread.

Got to get "right" have hospital appointment on Thursday.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Mrs C is fit because of all the grass cutting,pot washing,cooking,shopping,painting etc,phew best take it steady Mick and keep wrapped up and warm

Rog

• Like 1