Catfan's Blog.

On 21/10/2017 at 4:52 PM, Gem said:

I can send Ben down on the bus he likes nothing better than cuddling up in bed, he's a lazy little beggar. Also good a getting things but dont send him for anything edible be gone by time he gets back.   

We are talking about your dog, are we Gem? ;)

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wanted to walk in to Bulwell with Mrs C & Christmas was the goal. Got my legs working better by walking up & down the stairs, hard work but paid off. The last SH meetup was very hard, T

Age is just an irrelevant number, my body feels like a 90 year old with new bits added that don't work well, but I am still told to grow up. Having children young has many advantages ,you grow up with

Got kicked out the QMC last week & realised I was having daytime & nightime "Hypo's due to low blood glucose levels. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypoglycemia Absolutely awful exper

I can send Ben down on the bus he likes nothing better than cuddling up in bed, he's a lazy little beggar. Also good a getting things but dont send him for anything edible be gone by time he gets back.   Hope you will be back to normal soon, take care of yourself and MrsC.

Send him down Gem !

• Like 1

Oh dear, Catfan,  sorry to read that you've got more problems with your health.   Keep the faith - He' will be there for you wherever you are xx.

Love to Mrs C as well xx

• Like 1

I can send Ben down on the bus he likes nothing better than cuddling up in bed, he's a lazy little beggar. Also good a getting things but dont send him for anything edible be gone by time he gets back.   Hope you will be back to normal soon, take care of yourself and MrsC.

Send him down Gem !

1 minute ago, MargieH said:

Oh dear, Catfan,  sorry to read that you've got more problems with your health.   Keep the faith - He' will be there for you wherever you are xx.

Love to Mrs C as well xx S o true Margie. Thank you x

• Like 1

Oh dear Mick.....just picked up on you not being well.......get home and better soon mate.................

• Like 1

Sorry to read that you are still unwell catfan, I hope you feel better soon. We send you our best wishes, and hope the Doctors get you back on the right track as soon as possible. Plenty of rest Miduck, let Mrs C look spoil you until you are feeling stronger.x