Catfan's Blog.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wanted to walk in to Bulwell with Mrs C & Christmas was the goal. Got my legs working better by walking up & down the stairs, hard work but paid off. The last SH meetup was very hard, T

Age is just an irrelevant number, my body feels like a 90 year old with new bits added that don't work well, but I am still told to grow up. Having children young has many advantages ,you grow up with

Got kicked out the QMC last week & realised I was having daytime & nightime "Hypo's due to low blood glucose levels. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypoglycemia Absolutely awful exper

2 hours ago, catfan said:

On second thoughts & If all goes to plan I will make the SH on Saturday.

This is a good challenge for me to aim at something i want to do. Also be great to see some of your lot again !!.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

That's great to hear you'r back on the mend  keep up the good work,  soon be your usual charming self and looking after MrsC as she's looked after you,

• Like 3

Great to see you today Mike, and I hope you can get out for the weekend,you certainly looked better than you did last time I saw you, take care mate, catch you later

Rog

By heck youth that tram ride were spot on, and a bargain as well  smile2

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
51 minutes ago, catfan said:

Should be back in Buwell

After teatime when  my lad picks me up.

Never looked forward to gong home so much.

What do you mean, your lad's going to pick you up. The bleddy tram runs from the end of your bed to Bulwell Market.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just ask me what kind of a morning I've had - I'll tell yer. Had  ten o'clock appointment at the QMC. Got there and the receptionist said 'Didn't you get our letter. 'Er, no'. 'Your appointment has been cancelled - new date is 18th December. So off I go to visit Catfan, as arranged. Get to his ward and nurse says 'no visiting until 2.30'. I says 'I know, but have just had an appointment and said I'd nip and see Mike while I was here'. She says ' doctors are on their rounds, stay there I will have  look'. Comes back and says ' He has the doctor and pharmacist with him'. So that was that - go back home.  Sorry Mike, but i did try. I tell her, 'Tell him Dave was here'.

The is the first time I have been to the QMC on the tram. It was wonderful, virtually door- to -door. How anyone can slag the slug  I'll never know. DONG, DONG, owd 'yer tight. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Chulla said:

Just ask me what kind of a morning I've had - I'll tell yer. Had  ten o'clock appointment at the QMC. Got there and the receptionist said 'Didn't you get our letter. 'Er, no'. 'Your appointment has been cancelled - new date is 18th December. So off I go to visit Catfan, as arranged. Get to his ward and nurse says 'no visiting until 2.30'. I says 'I know, but have just had an appointment and said I'd nip and see Mike while I was here'. She says ' doctors are on their rounds, stay there I will have  look'. Comes back and says ' He has the doctor and pharmacist with him'. So that was that - go back home.  Sorry Mike, but i did try. I tell her, 'Tell him Dave was here'.

The is the first time I have been to the QMC on the tram. It was wonderful, virtually door- to -door. How anyone can slag the slug  I'll never know. DONG, DONG, owd 'yer tight. 

My sincerest thanks for taking the trouble to visit me Dave. That gesture is seriously welcomed & appreciated.

They decided to release me early. Possibly glad to see the back of me !

See you at SH tomorrow.

• Like 2

So pleased you'll soon be home.  Sorry we can't get over to Nottingham tomorrow but hope to see you at the next one?  xx

• Like 1

Great news Catfan, enjoy your home comforts now.

Chulla seems to work the magic at QMC for anyone wanting to escape.  On the day he visited me in there in August I was discharged!  

• Like 1

Now firmly ensconced in my own bed at home. Mrs C fussing around as usual, in fact she has just given me my first insulin jab,honestly never felt a thing !

Looking forward to the SH meetup tomorrow.Plantfit, Rog has very kindly offered to pick us up from home,that is a typical example of the kindness shown by NS members.

See you all tomorrow.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1