Catfan's Blog.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wanted to walk in to Bulwell with Mrs C & Christmas was the goal. Got my legs working better by walking up & down the stairs, hard work but paid off. The last SH meetup was very hard, T

Age is just an irrelevant number, my body feels like a 90 year old with new bits added that don't work well, but I am still told to grow up. Having children young has many advantages ,you grow up with

Got kicked out the QMC last week & realised I was having daytime & nightime "Hypo's due to low blood glucose levels. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypoglycemia Absolutely awful exper

2 hours ago, benjamin1945 said:

Sounds like a girl i knew in Mansfield Loppy.....lol

by the way Catfan..........i just missed Sue in Bulwell this morning........but Donna had quick ey-up.........

Well it would wunt  it?  Lol.    Did she have long floppy ears as well?  ;)

Mick....Lab spit is known to perform miracles.  If the drug companies could patent it they would.   It will heal up cuts, and soothe bruises.  Nothing quite like it for cooling the blood.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I reckon Mrs C will convert him, and he'll be venturing to such remote areas as Clifton, Beeston,  Toton and Hucknall !

• Like 2
3 hours ago, LizzieM said:

C’mon Catfan, come clean wi us, does Mrs C come to QMC on the slug?  If so, you’ll be a tram convert when you get out of there!

No Lizzie Mrs C hates the sug more than me ! She catches the 35 bus from Bulwell everytime !

• Like 1

First a  CAT scan now anambulance ride to to the City Hosp for a PET scan a long lost sister has sought permission to visit me which I thought was nice time to bury a few hatchets You know family politics & all that milarky.

• Like 4

As you say Mike a good time to bury a few hatchets,shame it's took illness to bring it about though,,take care mate,yer doing ok

Rog

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Jill Sparrow said:

Ah, but half an hour later when you'd forgotten all about it, said cat probably trotted to the corner of the kitchen and spat the pill out! They're little bu99ers for ouwiitting you! So there (sticks tongue out and thumbs nose!) :rolleyes:

Surely a Manning girl would never cock a snook. 

• Like 1

Good news, Catfan....but I still think you need to adopt a moggie to keep your stress levels down! I wonder who on earth decided that moggies are good for your blood pressure? He never met my crew, that's for sure!

• Like 2