Catfan's Blog.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wanted to walk in to Bulwell with Mrs C & Christmas was the goal. Got my legs working better by walking up & down the stairs, hard work but paid off. The last SH meetup was very hard, T

Age is just an irrelevant number, my body feels like a 90 year old with new bits added that don't work well, but I am still told to grow up. Having children young has many advantages ,you grow up with

Got kicked out the QMC last week & realised I was having daytime & nightime "Hypo's due to low blood glucose levels. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypoglycemia Absolutely awful exper

Managed to take a very small walk about ten yards

To the bathroom today. Not too painfull so think.i may have turned the corner hopefully.

New paitent in next bed is Bestwood lad so is much better. Good banter.!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Keep up the progress Mike. Robin Hood marathon next year......... Well as least to the LK.

• Like 1

Not much to report really Rog. Except my snoring caused 4 trams to stop running this morning my next door neighbour in bed 3 told me.

Just finished sunday lunch. Some sprt of roast beef & yorkshire pudding look alike. Did.nt taste like it tho !! 

Just rang  Mrs C to bring me a sandwich in when she visits later.

• Like 6

I'm coming over to Bulwell next Thursday, if you want me and Chulla could spring you out for a couple of hours for a breakfast and drink in Wethers,we could  have you back in the ward before you are missed

Rog

• Like 1

Saw the Dr today & she pleased with progress so far. Managing to walk a few yards aided which is always a good sign.

Having an excursion to the City Hospital tomorrow for a Pet scan. All other tests ok. Even Prostate checked out ok.

Mrs C fussing as usual. Both be happy to be back at home.Big improvement from last week.!

• Like 7

Good news , and let's hope for more in future. 

• Like 1

I thought a PET scan was to check the microchip number of a lost moggie.....they might find out you belong to the wrong owner!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Or if he's been neutered !

• Like 2

Get Sue to give you a cuddle when she gets there that'll warm you up, at least you're picking up mate which is good news

Rog

• Like 2