Catfan's Blog.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wanted to walk in to Bulwell with Mrs C & Christmas was the goal. Got my legs working better by walking up & down the stairs, hard work but paid off. The last SH meetup was very hard, T

Age is just an irrelevant number, my body feels like a 90 year old with new bits added that don't work well, but I am still told to grow up. Having children young has many advantages ,you grow up with

Got kicked out the QMC last week & realised I was having daytime & nightime "Hypo's due to low blood glucose levels. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypoglycemia Absolutely awful exper

2 hours ago, catfan said:

Received an appointment letter for a MRI scan at the City Hosp in a week or two. Remembered the last time I thought those machines are a bit claustrophobic , like laying in a coffin, not enough room to swing a cat around !Ā  On a Sunday too.

Not so bad on a Sunday at least it won't be packedĀ  I had to go on mothering Sunday missed out on all my preses's

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hope all goes well for you Catfan. Just relax and think about being on an exotic beach with Mrs C and you'll be ok.

• Like 1

All went well, I think. They don't say much whether they found anything or not.

Came out the MRI place & ventured in to the new maternity place to get a cup of tea, a paper cup full of hot water with a tea bag floating on the top.............Ā£1.85p a go, absolutely disgraceful. memo to Mrs C ,next time take a flask !

Ā 

Ā 

• Upvote 2

Been to the Health Centre this morning to see my favourite Phlebotomist for my monthly blood test. Had quite a nice chat about one of my favourite cities, Liverpool, where she & her husband went last week.

Sadly she will be retiring this July, never had such a good Phlebotomist as her, & doubt never get another one as good !

• Like 1
12 hours ago, catfan said:

My dear old mother would spin in her grave if she saw this. What is happening in this country ? Homosexual marriage, Gender re-assignment now this.

Depraved the lot of them .

Ā 

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/local-news/swingers-club-set-open-west-1278331

You wonā€™t be having your next meet-up there then? Might get a goodĀ turn out.Ā :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Rather like Nottstalgia, ā€œmeeting people on line and you donā€™t know who you are meetingā€. Wonder if the Roebuck and Sam Hallā€™s will move in this direction, you never know, there could be a bigger turnout.Ā 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1