Catfan's Blog.

Keep the updates coming Mike, after all we don't want you lazing in bed all day with nowt to do

Rog

How Mrs C doing?

• Like 1
  • Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wanted to walk in to Bulwell with Mrs C & Christmas was the goal. Got my legs working better by walking up & down the stairs, hard work but paid off. The last SH meetup was very hard, T

Age is just an irrelevant number, my body feels like a 90 year old with new bits added that don't work well, but I am still told to grow up. Having children young has many advantages ,you grow up with

Got kicked out the QMC last week & realised I was having daytime & nightime "Hypo's due to low blood glucose levels. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypoglycemia Absolutely awful exper

Ian Dawson the Nottinghalad will be over from the ROI next week to attend the Sh meet up what 

CHULLA has kindly arrangedjust hoping for a miracle i can get there..

Night night all

• Like 3

Mike, it is a pity that you are feline orientated - if you were of the canine persuasion then a couple of Bob Martins would have you back on your feet (paws?) in no time.

• Like 3

That's just where you wrong Ms Sparrow.  We have had three cats, and yes we have been through the palaver of trying to get a tablet down their throats. So there!  (sticks tongue out)

Actually, it's not so difficult as it sounds. Mrs C would wrap a towel around the cat's body, encasing its legs. I would then take said cat by scruff of its neck. This would promote lots of hissing and spitting, which, of course opened its mouth. From then on it was relatively easy.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Chulla said:

Mike, it is a pity that you are feline orientated - if you were of the canine persuasion then a couple of Bob Martins would have you back on your feet (paws?) in no time.

If i was as te Vets Dave.i.d be scared that they would put me down !

• Like 1

Oh I see, I think you must be on the mend though because you are answering the posts a lot quicker,I do hope so,take care mate

Rog

• Like 1

Mike,  I do hope you continue to get better.

Dave, as well as acronyms, I have some small knowledge of Emoticons....

The easy way to avoid having to type {'Sticks tongue out')  is to type  a colon, immediately followed by a lower case p  the result is..  :P

Col.  ;)

• Like 1

Just a bit of fun, Mike; hope it meks yer laff.

Scenario: A ward in the Queens Medical Centre - enter doctor.

Doctor: Good morning Mr Catfan, may I call you Mike?

Catfan: Good morning doctor, yes you may.

Doctor: We have the results of your blood test. We found traces of an unusual alcohol. What have you been drinking?

Catfan: Hobgoblin.

Doctor: Hobgoblin!!! Heavens man you should never be drinking that stuff. Try a weaker brew in future. We are desperately short of beds and are going to transfer you to a private place until you are ready to be discharged.

Catfan: That will be nice. Where is it?

Doctor: It is a refuge for unmarried teenage girls, they share it with homeless lesbian, gay and transgender people. They have a spare bed and we can use it. I've been there, it's nice, I'm sure you'll like it. It's in a nice area.

Catfan: (all of a sudden not looking so happy). Where is it?

Doctor: Aspley. I bet that has made you feel much bett.... Mike? MIKE!!  - NURSE! NURSE! over here, quickly.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Chulla said:

Actually, it's not so difficult as it sounds. Mrs C would wrap a towel around the cat's body, encasing its legs. I would then take said cat by scruff of its neck. This would promote lots of hissing and spitting, which, of course opened its mouth. From then on it was relatively easy.

Ah, but half an hour later when you'd forgotten all about it, said cat probably trotted to the corner of the kitchen and spat the pill out! They're little bu99ers for ouwiitting you! So there (sticks tongue out and thumbs nose!) :rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, loppylugs said:

You'll be ok as long as you don't have to have a LAB test.  They shake spit and drool all over you.  Not to mention poking cold wet noses where you don't want them.  :biggrin:

Sounds like a girl i knew in Mansfield Loppy.....lol

by the way Catfan..........i just missed Sue in Bulwell this morning........but Donna had quick ey-up.........

• Like 3