For a long time I have used the High Pavement School Crest as my 'avatar'.  I would lke to change tihs, but despite trying for ages, I cannot find where and how to change it.

Anybody??

So long since I did it Col.  I may not be much help.

I think you go into your profile / settings.  Get the picture you want onto your computer, then upload.  If I remember rightly it had to be under a certain pixel size.  There are little pixel resizer programs for windows.  If in doubt check with Catfan.  I probably need a reminder myself.  I would do it from my laptop not a tablet.  I just find tablets awkward for anything much except viewing posts.  Jill has changed hers a few times lately she should know.

Edited to add.  I just clicked on my avatar.  That takes you to profile.  Click on edit profile.  Then click on your avatar again.  A screen comes up that allows you to select a photo.  Must be small.  I think it was only about 100K max.  so you might have to do some resizing first.

Daughter did mine........i have'nt a clue.............might change it again soon......got a bit less hair since current one................

• Like 1

Loppy.........get with Catfan......Bulwell high street at.....Dawn...........(whistling sound)...............lol'

• Like 3

Great stuff Catfan.................see you and that Carpet bagger from Fullwood county Georgia woud'nt stand a chance.......even sorted ya mates out..............lol.

• Like 2

Well I'm sorry folks but despite getting an image resized, I can find nowhere in my profile, or in 'edit profile' which will allow me to select or insert a new image as an avatar.  This is getting extremely frustrating.

I can get into my profile, but once I click on 'Edit Profile', my avatar disappears and there is nowhere to click to insert a new image.

P.S.  FINALLY!!!

Hardly worth the effort really..... :wacko:

Ooohhh .... Cutting... :rotfl:

15 minutes gone, and 1-0 to Catfan......... Now then lads, you'll get the game abandoned ! girlvboy

• Like 1

It was Carni.. in 1967....

The thing I find hard to credit is that I got even more dashing as I aged...  :biggrin:

• Like 1
8 hours ago, FLY2 said:

15 minutes gone, and 1-0 to Catfan......... Now then lads, you'll get the game abandoned ! girlvboy

Yes.  That's the thing with Mike..  He's Cruel... but fair...  ;)

• Like 1