It's been raining all week in south jersey. I planned to mow the grass or should I say the weeds but of course rain. I painted a bedroom instead. We've been living in this house for 2 years now and I've been meaning to paint that room since our move in. The lady before us had a 7 year old son so I guess she felt the room needed be blue, uggg. I like blue but this was the most depressing shade of blue, everytime I went into that bedroom I felt like opening a vein. Right now I'm having me two fingers of rum and my everlovin is in a chair vibrating the walls with his snoring. Yep that's us the fun couple, what a way to spend a Saturday night. :rolleyes:

i set up a clay pigeon shoot every other sunday, thats why im up at this time of the morning cause i start at 6 am. if i went to bed i wouldn`t get up. !sleeping!

Shari, you need to come to Cali to get out of the rain! We went to a BBQ and swim party yesterday, and today we just got back from Folsom Lake. Took the boat out for a spin, dog got to go with us for the first time, found ourselves a beach to set up chairs and sunshade and the kids and dog splashed around in the water all day! B)

Well i can't compete with Cal Cals life stye and i'm not quite sure i would want to but if you are fed up with the way you spend your Saturday nights jump on a plane meduck and visit me i'll show you what a Saturday night is for..[having a wild time] !rotfl!

PS. am i starting to sound annoying or am i sad?

Got to replace the drivers side brake caliper and wheel bearings today..... I hate bleeding brakes......

:Friends: What cha do today, that's a good title! I'll tell ya! spent F ing seven hours trying to catch up after a weekend out enjoying me sen..

Well i can't compete with Cal Cals life stye and i'm not quite sure i would want to but if you are fed up with the way you spend your Saturday nights jump on a plane meduck a visit me i'll show you what a Saturday night is for..[having a wild time] !rotfl!

PS. am i starting to sound annoying or am i sad?

Come out and join us Den! We don't do much on Saturday nights anymore, but now that summer is finally here, it's time to start another round of BBQ parties! We often have them at our house during the summer, it's too hot to cook indoors, it just heats up the house! If it gets hot standing in front of the BBQ, we just hop in the pool to cool off (a little chlorine on a burger never hurt anyone!!) ;)

Well cali that's an invite if i have ever heard one.

we too are having BBQ weather at the mo may not last but what the heck it makes a change from the dam rain we've been having up north meduck...

shall be dusting the roll out BBQ this weekend may have a one on one BBQ just to see if the coals i bought last year and didn't use have dried out sufficient enough to catch light if not i shall have to go and buy another five kilos worth from me local on every corner TESCOs mini mart.

that reminds me too will have to check the sell by date on those chicken thighs i got from mohamid who runs the Kabab house in beeston he did say that if i didn't use them up by July i would have to give them to me dog, now which july did he say this years or was it last years, anyway the sell by label should tell me which.

:crazy: Got some good news today, they are taking me off those green tablets that send me water orange putting me on instead some that turn it blue which will make a nice change... :tease:

I got back from visiting my lovely son in Westrn Australia yesterday,lovely weather,beautiful beaches & Ocean , & for an autumn day 22 deg isn't bad. How hot is it in Nottingham?

Cali your summer sounds like mine,hot days, BBQ's, swimming at the river,a nice glass of Chardonnay, you wouldn't be dead for quids !tony!

Careful at the river Caz don't they have Piranhas in where you are or have the crocs eaten them all.

hellothere

Piranhas I don't think so,at least I hope not,mind you we only go to the river to party so we wouldn't notice anyway. Last time I went to the river for a few drinks & to fish...........not!! I nearly drowned had to be kept afloat by a friend !rotfl!