Hello Clair,,your Dad was my cousin then,,Doris being my mams sister,,big family the Jacksons,,so are the booths,, 

• Like 1
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only on Nottstalgia...........

Yes i know that John...........you are my cousin.......so much i could relate to you.......about your lovely family......and mine,.....last saw your Mam and Dad in Bulwell Coop..............daft as it

It's like one of those family reunited programmes on telly, great result. Seems to me Ben that you've inherited your innate sense of style from Grandad Jackson, but I doubt that he would have been an

Posted Images

Can't begin to work out how many relatives i have...especially just in Bulwell..........must be near on 200.......probably walk past many of them without knowing.........All began when Grandad ..William Jackson wooed Mary Musgrave (Grandma) about 1910..........

I've had evidence of a different kind. I sent a PM to an old school mate who hasn't posted or visited in 4 years. I thought it was fairly hopeless but it triggered an email and he contacted me.  I can't see my PMs but they trigger an email into my junk folder, so I can access them that way. This has only occurred since the downgrade!

hi I’m Laura booth David booth daughter he had 10 children and daughter Beverly from another woman he had John Jamie Jake and Hayley Claire myself Jake Anna Hayley Kerry David booth married  Ann Marie aertssen  

I want to find more family 

• 2 months later...

Not sure if/where my Bulwell Jackson family connections fit into all of this but I am the grandson of Charles Jackson (1906-1985).

Charles was the son of John Jackson (1878-1940) who married Lucy Twiss.

John was the son of William Jackson (1846 - ????) who married Sarah Danvers.

William was the son of Henry Jackson (1816 - ????) who married Eliza Parrott.

Not sure where Henry originates from as census records don't back any further.

They all ran Jackson's Stonemasons in Bulwell and lots of them lived on Coventry Road during their time.

If that rings any bells with anyone, I would love to hear where they fit in.

• Like 1

My S.I.L is married to a Jackson. He is the son of the late George and Joan Jackson, who lived on Bradfield Road, Broxtowe. Sis is the one who was at Manning with you Jill.

Don't think the Jacksons in your family are connected to my family of Bulwell Jacksons Hallamp...........

Funny though there are some first names that are the same...IE my Grandad Jackson was also William ,,born 1890 ,,,and his son was John Jackson born 1934.....plus another son named William born 1929 and still with us....

I kept the Jackson name going by naming my Daughter Jackson and one of my sons William.....

All that probably not much help mate but hope you found of some interest.........