I thought the French drivers were the worst in the world. I was glad to get the Hire car back in one piece, without being liable to a Euro 550 excess.!

Then I crossed the border into Italy!

If you go, take the train!

post-25-1149420787_thumb.jpg

OOOOO That would definately get the offender a ticket over here Mick, as you are well aware, being a frequent visitor to these shores. Probably get more from the owner of the car thats boxed in too.

I'd let the mongrels tyres down and take the valve stems, drop them down the nearest drain!!! :rotfl:

• 9 years later...

Mick2. Its not that bad. They are a bit irratic and dont believe in signals ( sometimes) and when overtaking you haveto be careful they dont go up your exhaust ( always). I drive in all confidence with the knowledge that you can expect everything. Must say though I had more incidents in UK than here, only thing I got in more than 50 yrs was a speeding ticket all of 63 km in a 50 km zone. Was a bit expensive too but they couldnt take points off my licence because it was a british one. They do park badly outside the bars but its not the Italians its the Maroccans, Albanians and Macedonians, they think they own the place.

My experience of Italian drivers in Italy is, when they decide, they do. No indicators, brake manoeuvre just do! As long as you remember that there isn't an issue even in the Piacenza fog!

As for parking, it's called abandonment here :biggrin:

The "No's" are pure Bulwell.