Are you democratic gardeners?

We have a democratic system of gardening in our house.  We both have ideas and throw them onto the table for discussion.....and then we do it her way :)  How do you garden in your house?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Exactly the same procedure here Compo !

• Like 1

Paul mows the lawn and  we both do weeding.  Any big plans for changing things is my domain, but carrying out those plans and any heavy digging etc is down to Paul.  

• Like 1

I'm sure they gave the workingman a front & back garden to keep him out the pub & off the streets? Back in the day in your council two up two down you only had a front step, job done finish a weeks graft & get yourself out & about socializing with your mates, now you stay in gardening & decorating, I blame Thatcher & the Tory bastards.

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, TBI said:

No, missus believes in leaving it to me, so we're republican ..lol

I don't care who does it................so i'm Liberal...........lol

• Like 2

We had a democratic discussion about some of the hedges last week.  Mrs Compo decided that the hedges were too tall and broad so I had to go and prune them back.  When I stood back and looked at the result I agreed - they had been getting too large...BUT...then Nora bloody Batty came out and took a look "They are still too big" she said.  I said that I disagreed - and then the fight started.... The hedges are now even shorter and thinner.

thumbsdown

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Again Compo, same here....... Just let me get on with the flaming job ! girlvboy

• Like 1