Thats the way Jill........never follow the herd.........none of my kids have been followers..........they all do it their way.........they all turned out great with their own minds.........

Edit............they all tell me what they think of me as well............Little gits..........lol.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The City Council used to clean the streets in the middle of the night years ago, I remember in my teens staying til Goose Fair closed on the Saturday night and walking down Mansfield Road with my pals

Much bigger problem in Nottingham Rog, I think every university town or city has these problems. I would make a start by making them pay council tax, why should they be exempt ? If they can

I was a student twice. First time, studying externally over 4 years. Did I go out on the binge every night? No chance. Had to be at work the next day! Spare time was for studying. It was tough but I e

The only piece of advice my father ever gave me was "I don't mind what you do, as long as you're happy....and you don't follow the herd!" 

Never have been a follower, nor a leader either. Like to plough my own furrow, on my own. Just like dad! Must be in the genes! ;)

• Like 1

Be happy the best advice to give/receive............plough your own Furrow,  Dad always told me that........two great bits of advice.......always bounce back after set-backs,  an absolute must,........most of us have em, think its vital in life........

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

£58 million to be spent on a new college building in Nottingham so that the students have a modern building instead of an old one, I wonder if the council are setting aside one of the floors to house the homeless people of Nottingham instead of the poor sods being on the streets

Rog

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Well on my trike ride this morning to Lincoln I had to ride through the "University quarter" took a few pictures one of the trike in front of the place

P1060246.jpg

nice sunny morning, then as I was riding over the bridge over the Brayford pool I had to pass the new student accomodation, quite posh looking buildings all mod cons,double glazing,security doors etc then I spotted the window decoration so I took a couple of pictures, one on one floor and the other the floor above, check out the ornaments in the windows

P1060248.jpg

P1060249.jpg

These places have only been open since the beginning of this new term, bless em

Rog

• Upvote 1

Not a bad collection is it? to think the place has only been occupied less than two months, aint got a clue what Hoy Minoy means,could be sommat they thought up when in a drunken stupor

Rog

Car parks are very expensive in Lincoln especially at the town end of Tritton road, students have their own car park, free of course

Rog

Thats on the showground I think Phil,the city center is pretty dead at the moment, with the new bus station being built and that rail crossing at the end of the high street is usually blocked and the stairway that was put in place there to help crossing the railway has been closed for some time now, unfortunately we have the homeless/beggar problem as well, oh and plenty of students

Rog