Can anyone remember waking up one morning in the mid to late seventies to find "APRIL IS A WHORE" painted over factory walls all around Basford in thick white paint? It was there for many years afterwards. I think the council were too mean or broke to remove it. 

I always wondered who April was, who she upset and how she felt about the graffiti. Does anyone else remember it? I didn't dream it all did I?

What about May, June and July ?  

Never saw it fatskin, but I bet she quickly moved somewhere else !

Not Bulwell or Hucknall but graffiti anyway, can anyone remember the wall at the end of the shops on the Orford avenue/Farnborough road junction Clifton estate with the word ROG in big white letters all through the late 60's and into the late 70's?

Rog

That reminds me somehow- the rec on Heathfield Estate had a shelter on a concrete hill in the middle. One night in the early sixties someone broke in and painted ROCKERS right across the back wall. (It was at the height of the mods and rockers craze). The daubing must have been there until the late eighties! It was an ugly white scar on a quiet little suburban children's park and the council never gave a toss. they employed a full time 'parkie' in the old days as well.