Right, who is the best superhero and why, I don't mean footballers and people like that I mean real superheroes like Superman, Spiderman etc

One of mine is Bicycle repairman from the Monty Python sketches

Rog

Don't suppose anyone else will have heard of this one...

It's an elephant in a book by Dr Seuss called ''Horton hears a Who!'  Horton is my kind of superhero!

Clint Eastwood.................Rowdy Yates and everything since...........almost matches George Clooney..........but then again Bruce Willis takes some beating.......nearly forgot Dean Martin...looks voice the lot.......whoops then there's John Wayne............could go on.....so many.............

Simon Weston. Albert Ball VC.

• Like 1

My super hero is Max and he's just turned four years old. Sitting in the window with the cutains closed 'mama' couldn't find us anywhere and he made us invisible so we could peek and still not be seen. After dinner he ran like Lightning Mcqueen with 'blazing speed' to leap into mamas lap and froze me in place with his spidey powers to prevent me eating his ice cream. But he did let me have a tiny bit on a spoon if I promised not to be naughty.

• Upvote 1

Wilson. He was the mystical hermit athlete in the Wizard or Hotspur. He lived on warm water and herbs, went barefoot and wore a black one piece running suit. He turned up at athletic events and won against all the odds and chicanery that his opponents and officials got up to. Also Alf Tupper the the scruffy athlete who lived on fish and chips but won all sorts of events, while cocking a snoot to posh athletes and officials.

• Like 1

We had someone like Alf Tupper at school,scruffy little sod but boy was he good at athletic type stuff,never had the proper gear either, forgot all about him PP

Rog

Other Wizard and Hotspur super hero's I liked reading about were Morgyn the Mighty and Napper Todd. Maybe Morgyn the Mighty was the first ever muscle slab and forerunner to the Incredible Hulk etc?

Think we saw Napper Todd playing for England U17 yesterday....a few up and coming super hero's there!

smile2 I know PF and don't care, all things considered it's still Max. A super hero is someone you admire and aspire to be like.... hmmm........... yup still Max.

• Upvote 1