On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 11:07 AM, Raymond Altman said:

What was your father's full name  also in the petrol box office there use to be George carby  filling your tank up and his son Brian worked in the body shop

Ashie........... I remember George Carby. Dad, loved working there. As you would know, there was quite a few personalities that works up Derby road.  

• Upvote 1

On 3/12/2020 at 8:58 PM, Jackobite said:

Ashie........... I remember George Carby. Dad, loved working there. As you would know, there was quite a few personalities that works up Derby road.  

In the stores at the time because the front stores at the time. Was the PDI department then   altered to become just stores and front counter for spares Gill Cowley worked there tall guy with blonde hair Dave who  was a spares rep Martin who was a bit of a comedian and very witty  Stewart green Arthur brown always had a cigarette in his mouth dick Smith brilliant on ford part numbers and a Dave with a bad eye   Pete cottee   he became parts manager. 

On 3/17/2020 at 7:45 AM, Jackobite said:

Hi Ray, I remember Martin, Pete Cottee, there was Dave Meekin, 

Hi Ray, do you remember Nigel Gresley, from Kimberley, who was one of the drivers for Hooleys. The was a few People who worked at Hooleys from Kimberley.