You can probably tell I'm at a bit of a loose end this morning with it raining, I was cleaning round the kitchen and straightened the fridge magnets,well microwave magnets in my case,I know they are a bit naff but what the heck, anyroad I was thinking what sort of fridge/microwave magnet do you have if any,do you follow a perticular theme,do people buy them for you or do they remind you of a holiday or other occasion, heres mine, Battle of Britain aircraft and my all time fave Nottingham

P1060254.jpg

Post some pictures if you have any,or is it just sad old me  iknow

Rog

• Like 2

My fridge magnets are used to hold information about library opening times etc, but also because some of them are inspirational or have been given to us at various times.  I have to look at the grid every day to check that my eyes haven't got any worse!  The straight lines look mostly wavy to me and I can see various grey splodges where there aren't any on the paper.  Oh the joys of getting older....

IMG_3538.jpg

• Like 3

Sorry I don't have any immediate pictures.  I'm really going to have to get with the times and get the so called smart phone to upload pics to the new site.  I still use a camera load 'em into my laptop and then upload them to whatever its name is.:Shock:  Bit slow and clunky but my tech savvy is about twenty years behind the times.:rolleyes:

I'm going to show Mrs Red this tread, We are not even allowed finger prints on our fridge, I put an unopened box of tissues on top of the fridge the other day, she went bonkers 'looks messy' got no ornaments, they gather dust, Birtthday, Mothers & Father's Day cards are lucky if they last 3 or 4 days ..... Bin :( 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

She wouldn't like our 'frig them R.R.  Seems to be a central storage area for everything we don't know what to do with.   When somebody asks where's .....?    Usually ask, have you checked the 'frig? :biggrin:

Never had any fridge magnets. All our relevant info dangles from a calendar on the wall with little bulldog type clips. 

I still don't know what I'm doing though !

We only have a small Galley style kitchen and if two people are trying to pass each other in there at the same time all fridge magnets etc tend to go flying in all directions. Consequently they have all smashed. The only one that has survived and is the only one I care about is the one bought for me by my granddaughter.

DSCN0369.jpg

• Like 3