Munford Circus, Bells Lane, Notts

Hi All , first time on this Ancestry Forum  , I am trying to find out about my Grandmother  Annie Phyllis Bradley  born 25th Dec 1894 in Cromwell Notts.

She lived in Liverpool around 1917 to 1924   then she disappeared  ,she was a single mum , with 3 children but I think she came back to Notts on her own and left her children with her sister ! I always thought she might of died , but no record of death cert.

I think I have found her marrying  a George Harry Waltham 19th Dec 1925   aged 32 yrs living in Kinglake street  then she married James Spencer widower in 1939 25th nov    aged 44 yrs  she was a widow. She had 3 boys in this marriage .  

They were living at 1, Munford Circus Bells Lane  Notts     , he was a Colliery boiler stoker  .

Does anybody know , if Kinglake Street was near to Munford Circus Bells lane ?  Any information would be great ,

Many thanks in advance  ,  

ORMSKIRK                djkriss16@btinternet.com

Welcome ormskirk. Hopefully various people will be along with information before long.

However I'll mention a couple of things. The address you refer to is Munford (not Mumford) Circus, and it still exists. (I've edited the thread title accordingly).

Kinglake Street no longer exists but there is a Kinglake Place which is basically where Street used to be.  You can decide whether you think they were near to each other.