Blue border with pink background and large S pattern throughout. I can't post a screenshot as I don't use any image posting sites. I'll email a screen capture if you want. I need sunglasses on.

This is probably not the reason this time but worth a look. Occasionally on the old NS format, some members had altered layouts. Check out at the very bottom of the Forums page there is a theme option. Could clicking on there be anything to do with the altered colours and layout.

• Like 1

As carni has mentioned, in the old system there were several options for the "look" which could be changed at the bottom of the page.

I hadn't noticed but there now only seem to be three, which are called; Default: OldSchool V4: FB Look

I've just tried them all and none of them had any pink or blue bits. So letsavagoo seems to be in a world of his own.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't know if this will help the mods find a cause for you Brew and LL, but I'm sure CliffTon will have a go. 

If your screens are the same as mine; I have noticed two posts back between CT and Brews posts, there is a fine blue line running across the width of the posts. It is not there between anyone elses posts. :)

PS, I take that back, just found another blue line between MargieH and Lizzies posts on the North and South thread.:rolleyes:

I can't explain WHY, but the blue lines mentioned are not there now?

It's going to be one of those days lol!!!!!!

I've got a thin blue line running across the page between Cliff Ton and Brew!

Perhaps  it's a mole burrow?

I've just done 18 updates, and everything momentarily went yellow, but normal now. 

1 hour ago, carni said:

If your screens are the same as mine; I have noticed two posts back between CT and Brews posts, there is a fine blue line running across the width of the posts. It is not there between anyone elses posts. :)

I'm seeing that as well. Never noticed it before and no idea what it means.  Maybe someone on Radio Nottingham will let us know.

• Like 1

Thin blue line between Loppy and Carni's posts above for me.

Yer bloomin' right, Col.  There is a thin blue line between mine and Carnie's posts but not between any other ones.  Part of the unexplained I guess.  ;)

Maybe be its the BBCs fault.  They are marking posts they think might be worth running on radio Nottingham.   :rolleyes: (see the North South thread)

I’ve worked out what the blue line is for.  It marks the point at which you are seeing new posts which you haven’t read.

Next time you see a blue line in a thread it’s telling you that everything above the line is posts you’ve already seen, and everything below the line has been added since your last visit.

Once you’ve read all the new posts the blue line disappears.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1