1 hour ago, MargieH said:

There quite possibly are some who are members of NS already....   But they are choosing not to respond, I expect....... 

Can't blame em can you Margie.........i'd love a few to join who had a sense of humour.....and could take whats unfairly thrown at em.....and come back with some great banter...........including put-downs............its 2017 we are multi-cultured.........and to a degree multi-sexed,live and let live......ive just spent the day with many nationalities who were Arab speakers.......lovely people...........

• Like 5
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What worries me is that, one of these days, they'll make it compulsory!    senior Anglican minister has said. The Very Rev Kelvin Holdsworth wrote in a blog post that Christians should h

It's high time these perversions were recognised for what they are. If things carry on at this rate it does not bode well for the human race. When all is said and done it takes one of each to create n

Why people feel the need to shout about their inclinations and preferences is beyond me. It's personal. Time was you excluded Politics, Religion and Sex from polite conversation. And I think that the

1 hour ago, plantfit said:

Glad I live in Lincolnshire, (never thought I would say that)

Rog

there coming Rog, you can't hide just because your in Lincs.............lol

• Like 5
12 hours ago, benjamin1945 said:

......ive just spent the day with many nationalities who were Arab speakers.......lovely people...........

Funny,.......after my day with them.......many now say........Ta'ra and ey-up duck...........lol

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Been at work so I've missed it, will have a look later, Any of your lot, especially the blokes here been down town this morning with your rainbow gear on watching the Nottm Pride parade?

Or got involved, stomping around on back of a truck in leather with thigh length pink furry boots? 

Don't be shy, we are all mates on here, come clean :Friends:

EAectecWkAA6Mat?format=jpg&name=largeEAecqHlXUAEOfs6?format=jpg&name=largeEAecrQvXkAAXryh?format=jpg&name=large

1 hour ago, loppylugs said:

Good grief!!!  I never thought I would see such a day.  Enough said from me. :(

Good grief indeed:

I claim the 5th and refuse to comment further on the grounds it may incriminate me other than to say.......why?

• Like 1

Good grief again,  :(    That daily mail is something else!

We can access it here but I rarely bother.  When I go to a newspaper site I want to read not have videos rammed down my throat.

1 hour ago, loppylugs said:

rammed down my throat.

Given the subject that's maybe not the best choice of words LL    ;)

• Like 2