Ooworreewi

Photos I've taken in Nottingham

Ooworreewi    0

Around May of 2006, while walking along the canal side near Sainsbury's Castle Boulevard, I stopped to talk to the owner of a 60 ft narrowboat that he named after the disease he had been diagnosed with, namely mesothelioma. Now, many people have suffered from and died of this disease which comes from breathing in asbestos fibres.

CNV00100.JPG

Ooworreewi    0

I tried to edit the title "Photos I've taken in Carlton" to read Nottingham. The system doesn't seem to let me do that. What's gooin' on?

loppylugs    5,381

After a period of time the edit feature is disabled, I think.

benjamin1945    8,712

Patient chap are'nt you Ooworreewi,..........try asking a Moderator nicely,,to change the Title of your thread..............oh yes and Welcome........

• Like 6

Cliff Ton    5,807
45 minutes ago, Ooworreewi said:

I tried to edit the title "Photos I've taken in Carlton" to read Nottingham. The system doesn't seem to let me do that. What's gooin' on?

You can only make edits for around 20 minutes after first posting. I've now changed the title.

27 minutes ago, Ooworreewi said:

That alone is enough to induce me to leave this forum. I've also noticed that it doesn't allow a bigger word count.

What kind of word count are you looking for ?  No-one has ever previously found that a problem.

• Like 2

loppylugs    5,381

Wasn't trying to induce you to leave the forum.  :rolleyes:. Welcome btw.  As CT said no real limit on word count.  I should know I've written a few long uns over the years.