Waddo

Vaping vs the dreaded weed

Waddo    25

I admire anyone who gives up no matter how they do it, I smoked from the age of 14 and gave up 4 yrs ago, albeit by swapping the really harmful (its mostly the tar in fags that does you in) fags for the relatively harmless vape stick. I think that what I was trying to find out was, why do people treat vapours with a similar attitude to smoking. After this little discussion I think I have my answer. I also Believe that vaping can help a person to quit smoking. My dad always said, its not will power, its won't power. Nice to hear your views though, thanks.

• Like 2

Brew    455

I've said it before. I have oodles of will power, I just refuse to give in to it.

• Like 1

mary1947    705

Never smoked in my life but best thing to do is

"Live and Let Live" your choice!

Would be an interesting topic of how many of our members like to have a drink or two (pint or glass of wine) this is "quote" also a drug!

It must cost the NHS more money than smoking as well as marriage breakups, violence, road accidents, and lots more problems.

Again some of us do not cause any problems we just enjoy our self's 

• Like 2

NewBasfordlad    2,712

I am sat in the office vaping away and one of the things I have noticed the ceiling is still white and I painted it 18 months ago. Same when we sold our 4 year old van a few weeks back the cab lining was still pristine.

I want to smoke like my friend Terry after smoking all his life he gave up fags 30 years ago and I have only seen him smoke one since and that was to prove the point that he could without reverting to the habit. He did however like a cigar with his pint, on a summers day we would sit outside the pub and he would chuff away on a big Cuban cigar savouring every minute. As we left the stub was left in the ashtray and that was it till in two weeks time we were sat outside the pub again.