1 hour ago, letsavagoo said:

cancelled

So, are you well again?  How are you these days?

I did post an update Compo and then thought it wasn't of any real interest to anyone on this forum as I'm not a regular poster and hence not really known. 

However as you've mentioned it the problem I was having with my neck following an MRI scan has been diagnosed as severe arthritis with an osteophyte (bone spur) on one of my vertebra. 

• Like 1

Letsavagoo, do you know what treatment you are going to have for your neck?  My husband's mother had the same thing but that was 50 years ago!  She had to have an op to remove the bone spurs, was in an orthopaedic hospital on a 'plaster bed' for a few weeks, and then after  discharge had to wear a 'collar' for a long time!!  

I'm sure treatment will be much  quicker and better nowadays ...

On 8/8/2018 at 8:04 AM, letsavagoo said:

I did post an update Compo and then thought it wasn't of any real interest to anyone on this forum as I'm not a regular poster and hence not really known

I think I speak for everyone at nottstalgia when I say that every member is of interest to others; regular poster or not. 

thumbsup

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2