Come On England !!!

Guest Hugh Janus

England must play a left footer down wide to get some crosses in........think Rose ?......watched most other teams with one,, whereas when we attacked down the left we always stopped and pulled it to the right foot,,at this level you can't do it,,   Football really is a simple game.....

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The thing I don't get about football is 22 rich men all chasing one ball, why don't just............................buy one each they can afford it

Worse still, make him a Moderator on here, he will have to read every single post and sort out problems.

Watched it in with Grandson #1 in the local. Drank more than I usually do due to ET and penalties, It was the right result. Harry is gifted, Being so cool under extreme pressure of responsibility

Posted Images

Endured the game with my mate Becks, but now celebrating with another of my mates, Jack Daniels ! 

Well done lads.

• Like 2

Watched it in with Grandson #1 in the local. Drank more than I usually do due to ET and penalties, It was the right result.

Harry is gifted, Being so cool under extreme pressure of responsibility and being hacked by the opposition. 

Oh! buying a waistcoat tomorrow..............;)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Most impressive england player to me, Kieran Trippier, must admit not heard of him before, 

• Like 1

Yes, him and Maguire too.

The vast majority never dreamt that we'd progress this far, that's why !

At least it should invigorate some new interest in league footy in the UK which should be good for the game.

Not sad, extremely annoying. They weren't England fans, or even football fans. Just drunken mindless hooligans. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Looking at those pictures... it's a policing nightmare. Huge crowds, hot and sweaty, possibly booze fueled. A tinderbox waiting for a spark. As Catfan said, if England had lost... the two cops outside Burtons could have been in real trouble with little hope of help reaching them through that mass of people.

• Like 1

I'm not a huge fan of team sport. I certainly can't be bothered spending every weekend watching some team take my money and my energy while they go up and down a league in a sort of endless game of snakes and ladders.

However, I can enjoy a tournament like the World Cup, which is all done and dusted (apart from the qualifying) in a matter of a few weeks.

I am 'well impressed' with Engerland so far.  The lads dun good.

I don't know much about the strategy/tacticsof the game, but I do know that some of our players need to stop looking for glory and pass the ball before losing it.

That aside.. we are doing OK. 

Can we beat Croatia?  Of course!

Will we?

Who knows?

• Like 2