Come On England !!!

Guest Hugh Janus

My Merc came with a £450 bill for a 'sports' steeing wheel. "I didn't order that", "that's how it came from the factory", "is my face bothered? change it, cancel the car or knock it off the price". 

They took it off the bill.

• Like 1
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The thing I don't get about football is 22 rich men all chasing one ball, why don't just............................buy one each they can afford it

Worse still, make him a Moderator on here, he will have to read every single post and sort out problems.

Watched it in with Grandson #1 in the local. Drank more than I usually do due to ET and penalties, It was the right result. Harry is gifted, Being so cool under extreme pressure of responsibility

Posted Images

I would never go near a main dealer.

Last year I bought a new top of the range Renault Trafic Sport Nav, todays price for the lower version Trafic Sport is £23k plus vat, I paid £18,400 all in.

Best of it was I bought it from a company in South Wales who I have dealt with before, bugger me come the day of delivery it came Bristol Street Motors on Hayden Road.

Someone is making an awful lot of money.....

• Like 1

Don't worry if you don't take whats on offer GAP/SmartRepairs/ExtendedWarranty/ ProtectionPack/AfterSales/ServicePlan/AccidentManagement/AdminFee/ProPack (usually diamond bright) & your part chopping your car, you might as well take what's on offer, because believe me you will be paying for all the above whether you have it or not :crazy: 

Not looked forward to a game for years like this one tonight............got me Waistcoat on so we be OK  ,,when they made Southgate'' the manager ,thought oh no,, but what a Manager he's turned out to be,,talks good as well,,

A young team no superstars,,but play for each other,,they've brought the country together which is needed after two years of arguing over Brexit,, Croatia a country that did'nt exist until the 90s,,have a really good side from a population of only about 4 million........daft as it sounds my Grandad holidayed there in 1958,,when it was part of Yugoslavia,,and still have a Wallet he bought for me while there,,ladies in Bi-kinis,,pictured on it,,very risque back then,,

Anyway come on England win tonight and again in the final,,just love to beat the French,,they have never appreciated us............lol

Tripier,,Tripier,, Tripier,,          Tripier,, Tripier,,................nearly as good a free kick as my late great mate Louis Allcock for Park Tavern United against  Awsworth United  1974,, at the Creepers ground Basford hall,,    lol

• Like 2

Inexperience,  tiredness, and a pi55 poor referee !

Really ! It took him long enough to book one of theirs  !  Never mind. We did better than expected.

The 1966 world cup victory has lasted the media and England fans for 52yrs and counting - thank the Gods they didn't win this one; I don't think I could stand another 50 yrs of celebrations! 

:tony:

• Like 2

After England's defeat in the World Cup we can always look on the bright side - at least the Jocks will be happy....... for a change.

• Like 2

At least we had some 'eye candy' in the delightful form of the delectable  Jacqui Oatley. 

The ladies could choose between Hoddle or Giggs ! 

• 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...