For the mature members if you have grown up children

I remember my eldest son going down to Rock City he was about 19 and had just fallen out with his girl friend. Myself and the master were in bed it was about 2 30 am, I heard my son come in the back door, then I heard him say shuss mum and dad might her us, next thing was a female voice, "son" you can sleep in my room with me if you like, wow? what was happening this voice was not his girlfriends. Well I woke up master and told him "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT"?  he ask me! coward was master. I jump out of bed got on the landing just as the two got to top of the stairs. YOU!!! I said to my son down stairs and sleep on the sofa, and you my lady who ever you are can stay the one night only. My son had met her as he came out of Rock City. In the morning the girl had gone never to be seen again. 

Son did not speak to me for two weeks. 

What would you have done?

HIDE me Dads coming downstairs......got under the old fashioned sink behind the curtain........you've got a lad in here aint you''.........i could just see her Dads skinny legs and the bottom of his old fashioned night shirt;;............then the curtain was pushed open.........''Morning'' said i..............Hucknall circa 63'

• Like 2

I'd have done what you did, Mary.  If I'd tried that one, I wouldn't be here to tell you the tale. :biggrin:

i see Ben's getting a head start on 2018.  Under the sink, Ben?  How low can you go?  :biggrin:.   You could have been looking up the barrel of a shotgun.

• Like 2

LOL..............2018 ,ya ain't seen nothing yet..................barrel of a shotgun came a few years later Loppy.............

• Like 1

Saturday morning, St Albans road Bulwell many years ago 1965 I think, Mum and Dad going to Skeggy for the day.

An hour after the Morris Minor disappeared up the hill from the rail crossing my then girlfriend jumped of the bus, 20 minutes later and Dad walked into the bedroom "You'd better get dressed and bloody quick your mothers just nipped to buy some milk".

'Jesus' you never seen two people get dressed so fast in your life, by the time mum came in the back door we were sat in the front room indulging in chit chat with Dad.

Turns out the fan belt had gone just short of Gunthorpe bridge and Dad had made it back using one of mothers stockings. Give the man his due he never told on us but did I get a lecture when he got me on my own.....

After that I got a car and found..............................Stoke Bardolph:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...

My son is nearly 40 now. When he was about 18 or so he was out late. When I got up in the morning I went downstairs to go to work and just inside the door were his shoes, another pair of trainers, not so unusual as his best mate would often sleep over and a pair of high heels. As there was only a single bed and an air bed for the occasional friend I don't know what the sleeping arrangement was. I left it for my wife to sort out.

Hang on a minute ! The two lads might have been in the single bed, and the girl on the inflatable thing ! Mmmm.

Never mind the kids....

16th April 1971 Pink Floyd played Top Rank Doncaster.  The lovely Sue from Doncaster arranged tickets and I hitched up to 'Donny' for the gig.  Sue's Mum welcomed me, showed me the 'put you up' bed in the Front Parlour of the Terraced house and said.  "You can stay in here tonight".  She also very kindly fed us with Sausage, Egg and Chips before the concert.  After the 'gig', Sue and I went back to her place.  We ended up in the same 'put you up' bed in the Front Parlour.  As I was fighting off sleep after a 'pleasant' hour or so, I suggested that Sue might want to get back to her own bed before she fell asleep...

Next morning.. Sue's Mum knocked lightly on the door and walked in with a tray on which was a cup of tea.  Without 'batting' an eyelid, she looked into the room and said.  "I'll get another cup"....  :rolleyes:

• Like 1
On ‎01‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 11:06 AM, catfan said:

Were not you young once Mary ?

yes but I did not want any early grandchildren or be the cause of STD,

but he had just broken up with his girlfriend, and I think he was out for what he could get,  it was the girl that I felt sorry for.

Son did end up marrying his girlfriend.

By the way me and the other half were just lucky.

On ‎01‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 1:46 PM, benjamin1945 said:

LOL..............2018 ,ya ain't seen nothing yet..................barrel of a shotgun came a few years later Loppy.............

Have you been/tried the cupboard under the stairs Yet? 

Bit of a tight squezz!!!!