Alan - husband of Gem

I have come onto the forum to say thank you for all the information and nostalgia that Alan and i have enjoyed over the years. Alan died from a heart attack on the 17th and i am finding it hard to accept, wish you all a healthy and happy future.

Gem

Oh Gem, I'm so sorry to hear that awful news.  I thought you were out of circulation recently but never dreamed that this would be the reason.  I'm sure it must be a dreadful shock for you and hope that you can cope OK.  I'm sure I speak for all Nottstalgians and wish you well but please keep posting, you've offered a lot of interesting posts.  Take care.

Gem have only just come on and so sorry to hear your bad news. it is difficult to accept and it brings you into a state that you really don't know how it makes you feel. time is a great healer as many say but its true. Then you start to remember the good and happy things . Grieve don't hold it in. Have your loved ones around you and in time , the pain will ease. Take care of yourself and a big hug from me and the nottstalgians.

So sorry to hear your news Gem, Look after your self  keep in touch.

Thank you very much for your kind thoughts and messages i appreciated them very much. At the moment NS is not a good place for me, maybe in a few months when things are not so raw. I also enjoyed all the interaction on my own comments and i thank you all for that.

Take care of yourselves Gem.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

I have already sent you a pm, Gem, but just want to add my public condolences to the posts above.  Thinking of you xx