Hi, I've joined on here for my mum to see if I can get any information for her. 

My mums name is June Hamilton, she lived at 80 bracebridge drive and went to William sharp school. Her brothers are Neil and John Hamilton and her sisters are Maureen and Susan, her mum Bertha and dad David. 

Would be be great if anyone has any photos or memories they would like to share

many thanks ☺️

• 1 month later...

I lived in Thaxted Close and went out with John until we emigrated to Australia. Met up with John in 1986 when I visited Nottingham with my mother. John mentioned the Ice Skates I left behind when we left for Australia. Neil was going out with Jillian Peacock when I left. I left in 1966. My email is ayeone2012@gmail.com feel free to contact me.

Vanessa Page.

• 10 months later...

Hi. Just found your post. My name is Sandra, I lived next but one no. 76. June and I used to play "dolls". That was in the old days, when Adam was a lad and fig leaves were fashionable. We also played with Georgia Brooks she lived on Burnside. We didn't used to like her big brothers they were horrible to us little girls. Many years have gone by, I don't suppose the old guys are much of a problem nowadays! I think I was 6 months older than your mum, she always used to say she was born in June the same month the Queen was crowned. I left in 1970 and moved to Devon in 1983, but my mum lived in the same house until she died in 2016.

• Like 1

Sandra, didn't you have a younger sister, was it Diane. My Nan, Connie Tomlinson lived next door at 74, along with her son Geoff. Nan passed away on Valentine's day 1982 and Geoff moved up to a flat just off Stotfield Road, but he passed away on 6th October 1990. My Mum was June Tomlinson, I would have been four or five when you moved away and my brother Ian would have been just about a year old. We used to spend most Saturday's at Nan's. Dad worked for NCT at the time, he was still at Nilborough depot and I would often stand on Nan's gate looking over to see if he was driving on the 55s or 60s. Happy days.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi. Yes I did live next-door to your nan. We always called her Mrs Tomlinson. I remember Geoff very well, he always fussed mums cat, Sooty. I remember June and pos. Barbara? who was older, and I think she bought me a doll in national costume from Singapore. I left in 1971 ish when I got married but mum lived there until 2016. 

• 11 months later...