They shouldn't have wasted so much money going back in time with the very none profitable tram's!!!!

• Like 2

Waddo, the tram is NOTHING to do with NCT. NET is part owned by Trent/Barton. Nottinghamians don't know how lucky they are to have such a comprehensive bus service at fares which are amongst the lowest in the country. NCT fares that is, I appreciate that the fares on Trent/Barton are somewhat more expensive.

• Like 2

Hang on ! It's only been in existence about 12 years!

Slav gave me a copy of his book "The Long Walk" about 14 years ago, like an idiot I lent it to someone and never saw it again, he signed it for me with a little footnote about being grateful for what we have, like you say Ian, a very nice bloke, I think a film was made of the book,I know he was having talks with a film company about a film before his death

Rog

• Like 1

Thinking about the book,he also made a sketch of the "yeti" he saw on his "Long Walk", that was on a seperate piece of paper,I wish I still had the book,edge of the seat stuff in places

Rog

• Like 1