SozCaz - Hello first! Hello Mick and Den and Toots et al!

Not hibernating so much as wokkin hard on the next boook (sequel/prequel to the last pile of crap, but it's a bloody howl - can't wait to find out how it ends!) and trying to get it done for next spring. Sep this time I'm the publisher too, so that's their 80% fecked.

Actual

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

;) Not read the first one TAS...

woooooops sorry Hello again....good luck with the book.. imsorry

BIG BUMPCome on someone must have an idea who it is............. Ilko Bip where are you?stop tanning yourself in the garden [you are frightening the neighbours anyway] !rotfl! 70's group maybe a bit earlier actually? hellothere

post-9-1152337514.jpg

OK my first clue is there was 5 of them :yahoo:

No seriously,my first clue is they were all pasty. [sounds like tasty] iknow

YESSS!!! finally a weight has been lifted off my shoulders lol........your turn B)

• 8 months later...

BUMP!

He was an accomplished showman, mime artist, mystic, painter, potter, sculptor, musician (vocals, tuba, trumpet, baconium, banjo, mandolele, jew's harp, ...), song writer and comedian. As a surreal humourist he has been rated alongside Peter Cook. He was "the court jester of the underground rock scene in the Sixties" (John Peel).

geezerth.jpg

He probably had the potential to become as successful as John Cleese, if he had not succumbed to personal problems such as drinking, drugs and depression.

WHO WAS HE, AND WHAT GROUP DI HE HEAD?

• 3 years later...