• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't consider myself miserable but I become more anti social every day which other people perceive as being miserable because they don't understand why I prefer my own company to theirs! I could te

I was very impressed with the Nottstalgian members at Chulla’s special extraordinary meet-up yesterday on a sun-drenched hill overlooking Nottingham.  So many in smart black suits and I’m sure Ben was

I find that being miserable makes those, all too infrequent moments of happiness, much more enjoyable. Even then you can just add a soupçon of misery just to spoil it for others. 

2 hours ago, Jill Sparrow said:

I don't consider myself miserable but I become more anti social every day which other people perceive as being miserable because they don't understand why I prefer my own company to theirs! I could tell them but they probably wouldn't like it.

It wouldn't surprise me if I eventually turned into a hermit...with 4 cats!

I'm with you on this, Jill.  My late wife used to say, "I don't know why God made you a preacher.  You are not a people person."

Actually I do not dislike people.  I think it is just that the craziness I see in this old world makes me just want to withdraw somewhere.  If I didn't like people I wouldn't bother being on NS.

Like you, if I am ever alone again I will probably end up a hermit surrounded by dogs.

• Like 1

If ever i finish up alone,i will be out and about (health permitting) work or leisure giving forth,

In fact I'll probably be a bleddy nuisance on the bus or tram (sorry mick), lol, 

• Like 2

Ben after reading some of you posts I don't think you will end up alone for long. With your gift of the gab you will have a queue waiting for you, so you WILL end up with someone whether you want to or not.

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Going back to my original intention of impressing Nora Batty, I was wondering if turning up in Wetherspoons in a new suit like this one would do wonders for my image......I dare say I would be chased by the ladies - with big sticks!

27686879098_56455ffe6e_b.jpg

• Like 1

I was very impressed with the Nottstalgian members at Chulla’s special extraordinary meet-up yesterday on a sun-drenched hill overlooking Nottingham.  So many in smart black suits and I’m sure Ben was delighted to see all the men wearing ties too.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Certainly was Lizzie''........even more impressed with our little Dance............''Don't go changing''.......:rolleyes:

• Upvote 2