Duchess of Cambridge

I'm a Royalist and really, really hope I'm wrong but you know that bit of the film where the train is heading towards a bridge that's out...........

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure weddings are a blokes thing? Bit too girlie for me? I'm working Saturday so I should miss the whole debacle, then meeting a few old workmates in the Piano & Pitcher @ 3 no tellies in ther

Well you miserable bunch....... Off with your heads !

The cost to the taxpayer 2017/18 will be £46.5 million - less than a pound a YEAR for the poor downtrodden serfs. Bargain I say and though we may joke aboutthem  looking round the world at some of the

Today I heard that their confetti and bomboniere were being made in Italy. There were some beautiful arrangments. 

Do they suit or compliment each other? Mah

I think she's a cracker...............the Royals are keeping up with the times...........takes me back to the song ive mentioned before  ''Great big melting Pot''.......take the world and all its got''...........and the Royals will still be going in a 100 years from now,.............

• Like 3

That's a wedding I wouldn't want to go to.  I might end up needing a pee and I would hate to have to gerrup and walk out. :biggrin:. I only ever did two weddings.  Did lots of funerals though.   The star of the occasion never complained about anything.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The stars of the weddings didn't either Mick.  They were both my daughters.  :biggrin:.  I was able to stand there and lecture them for twenty minutes and they couldn't say a word.  Revenge is sweet.  

• Like 4

Mrs L is looking forward to watching all the pomp and circumstance,  because she's an American.  I think a lot of Americans are big on British royalty.  They can 'ave it.  I plan to be out working in my garden.  Lots to do there and it's more interesting.  :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Oh loppy ! I'll be perched in front of the box with bacon butties with HP sauce and a pot of coffee. 

• Like 1

Don't think so loppy, I'm sure I read somewhere recently that the last one had died.

Crikey, I certainly do. They're a vital part of the family. In fact just lately, I tend to prefer animals to 'humans'.

• Like 1

Not sure weddings are a blokes thing? Bit too girlie for me? I'm working Saturday so I should miss the whole debacle, then meeting a few old workmates in the Piano & Pitcher @ 3 no tellies in there, FA Cup later ... Sorted, good luck Harry I think you'll need it youth. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I imagine the less salubrious paparazzi have been going frantic trying to dig up something on the couple/friends/family to make a scurrilous headline.

• Upvote 1

Margie, and Ann..... Yes, I do think that looks are important, especially initially, but then later on, not so much.

No ladies, I'm not really superficial, shallow and facile..... Honestly !

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Brew said:

I imagine the less salubrious paparazzi have been going frantic trying to dig up something on the couple/friends/family to make a scurrilous headline.

Dont know about digging things up in UK but Italian tv comes up with different things every day. The Italians seem to love royalty too like the americans.

Belguim Denmark Spain Sweden Netherlands Norway ,still have Royals and they all seem ok places,,        Russia murdered all there Royals      and would'nt like to live there,,

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

No problem with HM Brenda. We need a Head of State and she makes a pretty good job of it. But Sir Alan Fitztightly, Runner of the Bath, we can do without.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, benjamin1945 said:

,        Russia murdered all there Royals      and would'nt like to live there,,

But Rasputin had a way with the ladies, Ben. You might be related!

• Like 2

Old Uncle ''Raspy'' eh............good lad he was.......and took some killing        lol

• Like 1