Duchess of Cambridge

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure weddings are a blokes thing? Bit too girlie for me? I'm working Saturday so I should miss the whole debacle, then meeting a few old workmates in the Piano & Pitcher @ 3 no tellies in ther

Well you miserable bunch....... Off with your heads !

The cost to the taxpayer 2017/18 will be £46.5 million - less than a pound a YEAR for the poor downtrodden serfs. Bargain I say and though we may joke aboutthem  looking round the world at some of the

Watched about half an hour of the wedding on you tube Saturday morning - looks like it all went well and they had a good booze up after.

How did Clooney get an invite, living in the US I can understand Opra she’ll probable pay for it from some interview and documentary, but Clooney!

Lot of stuff about the Rev. That was nothing, I’m sure that if Loppylugs goes to church in Georgia, he would consider that sorta average.

• Like 1

Clooney lives in Oxfordshire with his British wife..................

Benjamin, Benjamin, Benjamin

Whenever my Mother was disappointed with me she would always say my name 3 times before giving me a bollocking and throwing something at me. Given Clooney was there they should have also invited Bono, Geldoff and Trudeau. 

• Like 2

By not inviting heads of state I suppose they were able to avoid having the 'anal expletive' gracing them with his presence!

• Like 1

Was working saturday but the wedding was on the TV in reception,  what i really, enjoyed was the Punjabi and Arab ladies who were loving it..,they laughed when i told them about Fly's King Leroy,,..............Also think i'm in love with an elderly Punjabi lady,who brings me some of her food every week...........sang 'Goodess gracious me'' to her she loved it, bless her lovely lady..........

• Upvote 1

Watch this space Ben...... Although I doubt it'll happen in our lifetime !

• Like 1

I'm sure your right Fly       and why not indeed,   had a laugh at the weekend with a West Indian customer/friend....who always gives me the knuckle greet,..he said told ya man'' told him to bog off,,laughed his head off,,great bloke..........

• Upvote 1

I'm in trouble,whatever can it be,,whenever a certain girl is standing close to me it goes 'Bum................Carnie !!!

• Like 1

She aint 'ere.

Bum buddy bum, buddy bum, buddy bum

well goodness gracious me.                              Can't believe I wrote that.   How audacious!  :biggrin:

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, benjamin1945 said:

Was working saturday but the wedding was on the TV in reception,  what i really, enjoyed was the Punjabi and Arab ladies who were loving it..,they laughed when i told them about Fly's King Leroy,,..............Also think i'm in love with an elderly Punjabi lady,who brings me some of her food every week...........sang 'Goodess gracious me'' to her she loved it, bless her lovely lady..........

Where do you work - sounds like you have a ball 

• Like 1

A flush comes to my face.........and my heart begins to race, it goes bum,diddy bum diddy bum diddy dum

• Like 1

I certainly do Martyn............work mostly with different ethnics and love it...........some great people......obviously love the ladies more......love dancing i'm not very good but love it............and it makes the ladies laugh..........deal with many different dance groups from Bhangra to Irish and Tamils...........

Not yet Martyn.........just looked it up and got a bit on u tube............have a bit of that..........Cajun stuff..................

• Like 1
1 hour ago, loppylugs said:

She aint 'ere.

She aint far away miduck. Livin' it up at the seaside. Never like to miss a sing song . Ok Choir, let us begin

Goodness Gracious

How Flirtatious........It is Me...........It is You......Ah I am sorry.............IT IS BOTH...........AAAAH.. Applause for the NS Choir. thumbsup

• Like 2

Nothing wrong with Aspleh except Strelly’s one end and Radford the other. 

Another time I ran out of money my Dad got me a job as a laborer on the new Bluecoat School on the corner of Western Boulevard and Aspley Lane. At first I was breaking up hard core for the base of the gym - that was hard work! After a while I got promoted to canteen manager which meant making tea from peoples mashings in a copper boiler and running errands for the blokes - dead cushy, wages plus tips, free fags and invited to the pub on thursday night.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1