philmayfield

Duchess of Cambridge

Not yet Martyn.........just looked it up and got a bit on u tube............have a bit of that..........Cajun stuff..................

• Like 1

1 hour ago, loppylugs said:

She aint 'ere.

She aint far away miduck. Livin' it up at the seaside. Never like to miss a sing song . Ok Choir, let us begin

Goodness Gracious

How Flirtatious........It is Me...........It is You......Ah I am sorry.............IT IS BOTH...........AAAAH.. Applause for the NS Choir. thumbsup

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Martyn said:

I like to dance, has Zydaco hit Bulwell yet?

I don't know if it's hit Ga. Yet, neh'mind  Bulwell.  :biggrin:   

• Like 1

Search you tube for "dancing Zydaco in the kitchen” 

Not surprising - you know what they say about GA - thank god for Mississippi 

• Like 2

Never bin to Mississippi.  No great desire to either.  We've gorrenuff problems in Ga.  :biggrin:. Not as bad as Aspleh though, eh, Catfan?

• Like 2

Nothing wrong with Aspleh except Strelly’s one end and Radford the other. 

Another time I ran out of money my Dad got me a job as a laborer on the new Bluecoat School on the corner of Western Boulevard and Aspley Lane. At first I was breaking up hard core for the base of the gym - that was hard work! After a while I got promoted to canteen manager which meant making tea from peoples mashings in a copper boiler and running errands for the blokes - dead cushy, wages plus tips, free fags and invited to the pub on thursday night.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, loppylugs said:

Never bin to Mississippi.  No great desire to either.  We've gorrenuff problems in Ga.  :biggrin:. Not as bad as Aspleh though, eh, Catfan?

Are you in to SEC Football

• Like 1

I was asking because Ole Miss (University of Mississippi) has some decent tail gate parties. A reason to go to Mississippi 

I see!  Only thing I remember about Ole Miiss was that one time they were having a game when we were driving down from Canada.  The Interstate was like a demolition derby.

• Like 1