Potluck lunch or feed yourself??

!rulez! I'm using my right to have a proxy vote and i'm nominating the chap up the road to do the job.

I've added another chapati [ bloody spell checker] option....I'll alter my text when i have found the word i can't spell...............chapati my arse... so how are you going to find a word of which you can't spell...twat........

Found it - CATEGORY- looks so simple doesn't it? but not at the time i wanted to use it it wasn't...........me thinks i better go to bed before i pass out bye bye,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ps .. Thanks Cali for letting me know when you left....note to one self... never put all ones eggs in one basket, get a stranger to do it.......... !hungry!

Quote from Radfordred:

...not replied to it but you can get a alcoholic drink and posh nosh gourmet cobs avocado/rocket/Häagen-Dazin/crayfish/parmesan/speciality coffees/ice-creams/ Dijon Mustard in that cafe / basin on highfields ...........and very nice too.... Enjoy .

Thanks Red!!!

This gives us an idea of what we can get at the cafe if we don't want to bring our own lunch or eat before we go...

!hungry!

whats happened to my greasy bacon and sausage cobs with chips... funny thing happened today, i was sat outside with a fag and a drink of lager and a jogger came past... he was heaving, sweating and breathing heavy and there i was quite normal, says it all really. who`s healthier thats what i say. !tanning!

I carry a dog blanket in the back of me Pic which we could use as a table cloth that's if nobody objects to the dog hairs.....so come on you lot who's bring the pop and crisps, ooooowps sorry Cali soda & CHIPs......as long as they are the salt and vinagar type because i hate prawn cracker flavour...... :victory:

Dennis, it sounds like you're suggesting a potluck?? Sorry, that idea got shot down! If you're looking for pop and crisps, you'll have to bring them for yourself!!