Post Image Gone?

I just tried PI noon local time.  It let me in ok.  I hope its not going the PB route.  It gets pretty tedious loading all my pics again.   Funnily enough my PB pictures are still in place on NS.  Funny how they dumped some and not others.

• Like 1

I just got into it with a bit of faffing around. It works with postimage.cc and postimage.org but I had to type 'postimage' in full rather than than postmg.org. I still prefer tinypic. Its easier to use.

This is from Postimage.cc

Rovers_-_Versailles.jpg

• Like 1

I took a look at that Tinypic site Malcolm.  Only thing scares me about is that it is branch of Photobucket.  Makes me wonder if they will pull the same stunt as before after a while.

Went there several years ago, and it's an absolutely stunning piece of architecture, and the most fabulous formal gardens imaginable. 

Well worth a visit.

• Upvote 1

If that had been in Nottingham in the 1950's - 1960's it would have been knocked down and replaced by some concrete and extruded aluminium monstrosity like so many structures of worth, beauty and interest.

• 4 weeks later...

Big ask - - -  would it be unrealistic for admin to change all postimg.org to postimg.cc throughout all the posts?

Doing that would instantly resurrect all the hidden photos.

Or is there a way that I can change my own posts?