• 1 month later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apart from very occasionally i now have no sense of smell......you dont realise how much you miss something until its gone..........funny thing happened regarding this the other day as i was walking i

I was on the school bus & fancied this girl so went over to talk to her, my mate said "she smokes, so you'd better pretend you do as well" & he lit me a fag up. I go over all nonchalant, took

h   Bet his Mam cut his hair?  

Posted Images

Still miss a smoke even after 4 years....strange thing is......i overcome my craving by watching other people still enjoying it.........whether in old films on the Telly or in the streets of Bulwell...

Know the feeling Benjamin, can still smell someone smoking a ciggie from a long way away. They smell so good, I really miss it. Still on my vape but have cut down the nicotine content of the liquid now so I’m in the middle of the range. Will be starting to mix with the next lower one soon to get ready to drop again. 
Sometimes think will just get a pack and just have one, but I know it would start me off again, anyway they are so flipping expensive now don’t know how anyone can afford the habit.

I’ll still keep smoking for you guys !

• Upvote 1

Will do Beekay my dad worked for Players for 40+ years so was kinda brought up with it. Can remember him lighting his pipe up in the car with the window closed so the baccy didn’t blow all over the place and there was a fug of smoke within. 
Then my excuse was to carry on smoking JPS after he passed to keep my mother supported with his partner pension. She’s been passed now for 10 years so guess I don’t have a reason anymore. Apart from the addiction of course 

Guess I better go to bed as I’m the only one on here night night peeps

SMOKING I don't condone smoking but I never have had a cigarette.  What put me of 1st after my mum and dad had been out Saturday night and you opened there wardrobe door, the stale smoke on there cloths hit you in the face, the thing is my mum and dad never smoked either, they do say it not good for you but my mother in law smoked from being 9 years old and she passed away when she was 80, not bad for a smoke'r, but when I first met the master and he took me home to meet the family, all of them smoked 4 in all and the kitchen which was supposed to be yellow colour was a blueish greene. smoke colour.  

Also when I started work I was paid peanuts so could not really afford to smoke. Not bad at swinging from tree to tree  though.

10 hours ago, Stavertongirl said:

can still smell someone smoking a ciggie from a long way away. They smell so good, I really miss it. 

I can smell someone smoking from a long way off, and I find the smell really unpleasant now.....having been a moderate smoker until around 15 years ago. 

I think the reason I notice it more now is that there aren't as many people smoking in public, so anyone who is smoking will stand out more.

Apart from very occasionally i now have no sense of smell......you dont realise how much you miss something until its gone..........funny thing happened regarding this the other day as i was walking in Bulwell Main street......a chap was walking in front of me and ''Chuffing'' hard on a 'Cig'...the breeze was blowing into my face....and i could really smell it.........smelt really good...and i found myself trying to keep up with him......even followed him down a street i wasn't intending to visit......lol........

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Be careful Ben you don't want to be arrested for stalking some one.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 5 weeks later...
On 5/6/2022 at 1:37 PM, mary1947 said:

Be careful Ben you don't want to be arrested for stalking some one.

Yeah the smokies will be  after you !