Carrington Terrace & Moorland Lane - locations ?

I am researching the family history, just scratching the surface at the moment but have found the family at these two address's

The 1901 Census is for 3 Carrington Terrace
The 1891 Census is for 19 Moorland Lane
These are both in Nottingham. Any clues where please. 
Thanks in anticipation.

Carrington Terrace was at the back of Bath Street / Robin Hood Street area.  Roden Street (at the bottom) still exists.

AvB3O6g.jpg

I can't find any Moorland Lane. Do you know which area it was in ?  Is there a possibility of alternative spelling -  eg Moreland

Thanks cliff ton and catfan. My Nephew supplied this info to me and I've just had an email from him saying 

I have spoken to some of my colleagues and we have decided that the 1891 Census was from Woodland Place not Moorland Lane. The others were fine.

Hope that helps.

So Moorland was a false trail. Sorry about that. Woodland Place then. Any ideas please?

Every reference I can see to Woodland Place is followed by Long Row !

• Like 1

DAVIDW made it easier for me to start looking in the right place.....

An alley going from Long Row up to Upper Parliament Street. The 'Talbot P.H.' is what we now know as Yates's. The road up the right is Market Street.

DHhvVE1.jpg

• Like 1

Good point BW. Robs records and I used to get my hair cut there too. Although I've been to Hurts Yard, I can't say I've looked up and studied the buildings properly. I'll do so soon as it seems likely they were similar.